#21 irondude

irondude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationC:\\ Users/irondude/Files/Location/Canada

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:25 AM

Woah, I know I'm incredibly late, nor do I have much to contribute to this, but- a legend has returned, dang. 

• Sage likes this

"I'm a human bean" - TheGreatOnion 2016
"How dare you cheap button @-@" - irondude 2016 :P

"IRONDUDE IS BILL GATES!!!!" - The_Morphor 2016

"pyg" - kjh787

#22 Boboloso

Boboloso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:37 PM

i don't exactly know why i made an account here just to post about a dead game that i played for ~10 months and was already starting to taper off once i joined, but damn do i have a lotta memories in this game, it seems like the relative un-appeal of 8bitmmo both isolated and shielded the little community here.

• Sage likes this

#23 Sage

Sage

. . .

• Moderators
  • 461 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:07 AM

A belated Happy New Year to you guys..let's make 2019 amazing!

Woah, I know I'm incredibly late, nor do I have much to contribute to this, but- a legend has returned, dang. 

Hey irondude, thanks for stopping by!  :grin:

i don't exactly know why i made an account here just to post about a dead game that i played for ~10 months and was already starting to taper off once i joined, but damn do i have a lotta memories in this game, it seems like the relative un-appeal of 8bitmmo both isolated and shielded the little community here.

There's just something really special about this little community. It's a bit of a rarity in this day and age to know almost everyone who plays by-name. The small size is a blessing as much as it's a curse, but it's cool to see what all has been accomplished here. 

Still doing the hand thing.

#DankClan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users