Photo
- - - - -

New Ideas for 8bitMMO

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 porter7

porter7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:46 AM

dump box (should be called donation box) is not a bad idea,

pw box is not a bad idea either, lots of people suggested it, clearly it has a popular demand.

key box is useless! just use pw boxes.

level box, useless! we barely use level doors!

color block~just get more plastics.

rainbow block: 2 blinding 4 me. *madman dies of epileptic attack.

block slices: RIP andy lu and his amazing glitch block designs, not needed, let andy do his thing :P

Autopads: spikes do there job pretty well, the auto pad sending you to the wild or to another pad is pretty useless.

As I said before, Color Blocks have no textures. The Auto Pad doesn't kill, you could link it to another pad or tell it to send you to the wild OR send you to the root. Level Boxes can be used as a newb proof recycle bin (but again it just popped into my head). Andy does glitches, not X axis wonders. Key Boxes could be used in a club or a clan.

I get bored of restating things.

Hi? Now get away from me, you have germs.

#22 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:59 AM

I just realized this is porter7 not Sim9… now I'm sad because there isn't a 100% chance of these things getting added
Also the color block would be useful because you will be able to change it to colors that there are not plastics of
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#23 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 03:08 AM

As I said before, Color Blocks have no textures. The Auto Pad doesn't kill, you could link it to another pad or tell it to send you to the wild OR send you to the root. Level Boxes can be used as a newb proof recycle bin (but again it just popped into my head). Andy does glitches, not X axis wonders. Key Boxes could be used in a club or a clan.

I get bored of restating things.

well im trying to tell you which ones arent useful, the pw box can also be used for a club or clan, so yeah, no need for key boxes. the auto pad will mean that wildepads are useless and if u want to send someone to root just use a spike. even if they do get sent to the wild it doesnt make much difference from getting sent to root, cause they can easily tele back.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#24 porter7

porter7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:25 PM

The Key Boxes could be used the same way as the Password Box, but the Key Boxes can be used differently. And Auto Pads are a sensor. They activate when someone steps on them.

Hi? Now get away from me, you have germs.