Photo
- - - - -

My "Not so best IRC" Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 wherethedrumsat

wherethedrumsat

I have the worst member title ever.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:52 AM

kyro hope you can slip a few mins of game time when you get the chance  bye <3 for nowww! duhuhuh duhhhhhhh

dq949.gifdq8r6.gif

#2 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:59 AM

So, whether you've noticed or not. I'm not coming on anymore, to forums and the game. Not that I don't want to be more active, but life has caught up to old man Kyro. I'm not renouncing my modship, but I'll be away still for the next couple weeks most likely. I've had numerous contract jobs come up where I'm working upward to 16 hour days. I wouldn't doubt it if people were questioning me being a mod when I'm not active right now. 

Shrek is love, shrek is life, Best IRC, etc etc.

You have been and will be missed. I never have nor will question you being a mod, you most definitely deserved the position.  

You have made a lasting make on 8BitMMO, and you will go down as one of the 8Bit Legends.

R.I.P. TheKyro :puppydog:  

#3 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:08 AM

That sucks man :( Life really does suck sometimes. I am glad I don't have one. Your modship should be fine unless drastic measures happen and we need to clean the mod list again but that is unlikely. Though anything can happen. What am I supposed to do with all these damn lennys huh???

The mod curse seems to have struck again. More often than not anyone that becomes a mod seems to quit, stop playing for other reasons or simply disappear.

#4 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:16 AM

Yeah like everyone said that sucks, well hopefully you'll be back sometime but good luck for the future you will be missed. R.I.P Kyro :sad:

#5 SSJ Dragon

SSJ Dragon

Killed more times in PVP than Krillen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:08 AM

Kyro, you've been an awesome mod and I will really miss seeing you on so much! You're awesome!  :YES:

Hopefully you'll be able to make it on now and again! TO KYRO!  :hb:

super_saiyan_3_gif_by_bankai459-d3ki8po. --- 5RO8AYI.png --- super_saiyan_3_gif_by_bankai459-d3ki8po.

Dragon Ball Z Scouters Mod (Accessories Mod): http://forums.8bitmm...ccessories-mod/

...It seems that my greatest enemy is indeed /regionstat...                               --- Found my secret text have you? Well, here's your reward! : *Reward*  ---

#6 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:10 AM

I'll try to make it on as much as possible

You mean my pixel art?

art what art??? :P you got one near one of my towns I hope you don't mind if I remove it. I won't if you dont want me to though. unless its already gone but its on the map.

#7 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:17 AM

Yeah sure you can remove it.

Ok thanks. Really hope you will still be on when you can be.

#8 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:48 AM

Kyro i'll miss u. i still remember that moment u sold me my first townstone, i won't ever forget it. I hope one day u come back to the game just to say hi. :'( plz come back!

R.I.Dankness Th. E. Kyro :'( :puppydog: :puppydog: :puppydog: :puppydog:

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#9 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:54 AM

I'm not leaving. I'm just busy the next couple weeks.

That's what i thought but when i saw the other comments it kind of mislead me to believing u were leaving forever

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#10 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:11 AM

So, whether you've noticed or not. I'm not coming on anymore, to forums and the game. Not that I don't want to be more active, but life has caught up to old man Kyro. I'm not renouncing my modship, but I'll be away still for the next couple weeks most likely. I've had numerous contract jobs come up where I'm working upward to 16 hour days. I wouldn't doubt it if people were questioning me being a mod when I'm not active right now. 

Shrek is love, shrek is life, Best IRC, etc etc.

maybe you could sneak some alone time with zooty

rrqlql.png

#11 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:56 PM

maybe you could sneak some alone time with zooty

There is no alone time, there is only time where only SneakySneakers the NSA is watching you and no one else is.

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#12 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

There is no alone time, there is only time where only SneakySneakers the NSA is watching you and no one else is.

IT ALWAYS FEEEELS LIKE
SNEAKYSNEAKERS IS WATCHING ME

nah, doesn't fit

rrqlql.png

#13 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:21 PM

Well, when you are back, I will need to show you the new marble lenny I made! miss you kyro <3

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.