Photo
- - - - -

Dragon Ball Z Scouters Mod (Accessories Mod)!

Dragon Ball Z Scouters DBZ Mod Accessories Accessories Mod DBZ Mod Dragon Ball Z Mod So Many Tags

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 SSJ Dragon

SSJ Dragon

Killed more times in PVP than Krillen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Hi guys! This is my 1st Topic so please bare with me here.

After a lot of hard work and plenty of help from Sage, I have just finished a new Accessories Mod! This Accessories Mod here will change all of the in-game accessories to Dragon Ball Z Scouters of different colors, with the colors in order from the most common Scouter colors to the least common colors, by the anime.

gvamhf.png

What replaces what?

- The Red Scouter replaces the Clown Nose

- The Green Scouter replaces the Glasses

- The Blue Scouter replaces the Eye Patch

- The Yellow Scouter replaces the Ninja Mask

Who wore which Scouter?

- Red Scouter: Vegeta, Frieza

- Green Scouter: Bardock (and his team), Raditz (and later Bulma), Dodoria, The Ginyu Force, Sauza (of Cooler's Armored Squadron)

- Blue Scouter: Nappa, Zarbon, Tarble (Vegeta's brother... yes, he really does have a brother)

- Yellow Scouter: Doore (of Cooler's Armored Squadron)

Here is the file for the mod. Be VERY sure to download the file as "accessories.png":

http://a.pomf.se/xctyza.png

Instructions: (This is partially taken from Sage's Hair Mod Instructions)

1. Save the mod file and put it somewhere easy to find. My Pictures, My Downloads, or putting it on your Desktop are good options.
  2. Rename it to accessories.png. MAKE SURE it's called accessories. if it's named something else, it will not work. After doing so right click the picture and go to properties. Make sure it says the type of file is PNG.
  3. Copy this: %appdata%\8BitMMO\Clients\2f4a8472
  4. Open Run on your computer. One way is by pressing the Windows key(some people call it Super if that helps) and R together. You can also search for it.
  5. Paste what I told you to Copy into Run (%appdata%\8BitMMO\Clients\2f4a8472) and press enter or click OK.
  6. The game folder for 8BitMMO will pop up. Look for a zip folder titled 'HTMudWeb'. There are two, but the one we need right now is the zip folder. Double click it.
  7. After entering HTMudWeb you should see a folder called tilesets. Double click it.
  8. Put the file you downloaded from this thread in the tilesets folder. Copy/Paste works, or you can drag it in there. It will ask you if you want to replace the current accessories file. Say yes.
  9. Launch 8BitMMO.
  10. You should now have a Scouter on your face! (Unless you're not wearing an accessory)

I would recommend you making a copy of the original accessory file if you ever want to change the accessories back to the original format. If you make a mistake or would like to change the accessories back to the original file, you can find that here: http://a.pomf.se/ltjqpb.png

This took a lot of hard work, but I'm very happy with the outcome! I'd like to thank Sage for inspiring me with his awesome Hair Mod (located here: http://forums.8bitmm...es-hair-mod-10/), and for helping me by adding the needed transparency to the mod file. Thanks so very much Sage! You're awesome!

I'll be sure to update the mod if anymore accessories are added to the game (That'd mean more colors!). All in-game accessories and clothing work fine with this mod. Only works for the Steam and Desktop versions of the game.

I hope that everyone will like it! -SSJ

super_saiyan_3_gif_by_bankai459-d3ki8po. --- 5RO8AYI.png --- super_saiyan_3_gif_by_bankai459-d3ki8po.

Dragon Ball Z Scouters Mod (Accessories Mod): http://forums.8bitmm...ccessories-mod/

...It seems that my greatest enemy is indeed /regionstat...                               --- Found my secret text have you? Well, here's your reward! : *Reward*  ---

#2 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:12 AM

cool! i look forward to using this with sage's hair mod (madman2002 custom edition where i have super saiyan hair!

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#3 SSJ Dragon

SSJ Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:14 AM

Here are the Scouters being shown off in-game:

tdvgje.png

Here we have: 

-wherethedrumsat with the Red Scouter

-BloodyNinja193 and myself with the Green Scouter

-Pyorololi with the Blue Scouter

-Sage with the Yellow Scouter

:D

super_saiyan_3_gif_by_bankai459-d3ki8po. --- 5RO8AYI.png --- super_saiyan_3_gif_by_bankai459-d3ki8po.

Dragon Ball Z Scouters Mod (Accessories Mod): http://forums.8bitmm...ccessories-mod/

...It seems that my greatest enemy is indeed /regionstat...                               --- Found my secret text have you? Well, here's your reward! : *Reward*  ---

#4 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:55 AM

Nice to see more mods get made!

7f44484767.png

#5 wherethedrumsat

wherethedrumsat

I have the worst member title ever.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:17 PM

NICE! i wish i had your talent ssj but alas my place in this game is art nice to see you working hard! also i will download both mods if i can run em without my internet slowing down.

dq949.gifdq8r6.gif

#6 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:25 PM

NICE! i wish i had your talent ssj but alas my place in this game is art nice to see you working hard! also i will download both mods if i can run em without my internet slowing down.

#thisaintMinecraft

Seriously, downloading mods/texture packs does NOT slow down your game or internet. The game runs just as fast as if you didn't have them. Why? Because Mods are not activated through a menu interface like Minecraft, and don't add things (we can only replace things due to the closed-source nature of 8BitMMO).

7f44484767.png

#7 wherethedrumsat

wherethedrumsat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:03 PM

#thisaintMinecraft

Seriously, downloading mods/texture packs does NOT slow down your game or internet. The game runs just as fast as if you didn't have them. Why? Because Mods are not activated through a menu interface like Minecraft, and don't add things (we can only replace things due to the closed-source nature of 8BitMMO).

ok i never downloaded one before thnxs.

dq949.gifdq8r6.gif

#8 SSJ Dragon

SSJ Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:34 AM

So, since there's a new accessory and all (the Pumpkin Head), it seems right that I update the Scouters Mod with a new DBZ related accessory!

So... any ideas guys?

#9 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:37 AM

Um.... Piccolo's Turban?

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#10 wherethedrumsat

wherethedrumsat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:04 AM

piccolo face.

dq949.gifdq8r6.gif