Photo
- - - - -

new enemy: drunk file

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 toiletduckypaper

toiletduckypaper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

the drunk file is sims pc in a nutshell and looks like drunk file.png  it has 24 HP, deals 6 damage and attacks in 0.5 seconds when a player is near enough. it gives a good amount of EXP and drops 8-10 gold.

[color=#696969;]did you know:[/color]

[color=#696969;]The Ant Nebula/MZ 3 is expanding 180,000 kilometres an hour?[/color]

[color=#696969;]Quantum foam/spacetime foam is 0.00000000001 yoctometres?[/color]

[color=#696969;]nintendo first was a card making company?[/color]

#2 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:26 PM

Hell, that could be a great boss. I like this.

UQ6ffjO.png

ai5w06T.pngai5w06T.pngai5w06T.png

#3 kkfenix

kkfenix

Changes his own member title

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

the drunk file is sims pc in a nutshell and looks like attachicon.gifdrunk file.png it has 24 HP, deals 6 damage and attacks in 0.5 seconds when a player is near enough. it gives a good amount of EXP and drops 8-10 gold.

Why do I have a feeling you are pp2?

onepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gif200 pixels!

~kkfenix 8)  :D  :mrgreen:  8)  :lol:  :starwars:

#4 toiletduckypaper

toiletduckypaper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

i have no idea

[color=#696969;]The Ant Nebula/MZ 3 is expanding 180,000 kilometres an hour?[/color]

[color=#696969;]Quantum foam/spacetime foam is 0.00000000001 yoctometres?[/color]

#5 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

Cool idea.  And I've long suspected my computer to be drunk :P

#6 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:45 PM

hey pp2 why did you make a new account :P

UQ6ffjO.png

#7 toiletduckypaper

toiletduckypaper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

hey pp2 why did you make a new account :P

this is the best amount of blank slating i can do. so my personality will change using this account

#8 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

this is the best amount of blank slating i can do. so my personality will change using this account

:eating:  :robot:  :snipersm:  :2gunfire:  :onfire:  :...: :dragon:  :axed:  :starwars:

Highlight my Signature to see it! 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#9 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

I agree with what zloc said.

UQ6ffjO.png

#10 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:45 PM

I agree with what zloc said.

lol  :grab:

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#11 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:18 AM

lol  :grab:

It was like a book.

UQ6ffjO.png

#12 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

possibly because he is pixelplayer2 :P

7f44484767.png

#13 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:55 PM

possibly because he is pixelplayer2 :P

You just figured that out? Here are some other clues to help you with this investigation: 

#14 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:27 PM

You just figured that out? Here are some other clues to help you with this investigation: 

No, I haven't 'just figurd that out' but I've been camping until now.So don't be so judgemental.

7f44484767.png

#15 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

No, I haven't 'just figurd that out' but I've been camping until now.So don't be so judgemental.

JK at the end. And I knew you were out camping. I just said that because he made a reallly big deal out of it,  :|