Photo

why i made TDP (from pixelplayer2)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

you see, i wanted to start again with my 8bitmmo being. my life is stressfull now because of middle school and the minibus i take there. for more severe explanation:

1: pixelplayer2 will no longer be my forum name. i renovated the account but i will still be PP2 in the game.

2: the best way i can change my personality is to have an account renovation. i will no longer troll (since i will use my tricks on skype and real life now) and i will watch what i say. i also want to grow an intelligent personality (starting from my signature).

3: i wanted to help people without endlessly trolling them.

4: yes, trololo is responsile for renovating my account. BUT HE DID IT POSITIVELY! HE MADE ME CHANGE MY WAYS SO THANKS MATE!

5: i change personalities according to situations. but it does not always work.

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#2 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

Here is another duplicate, the forums doesn't need to be spammed with your duplicates. PP2 please stop making duplicates.

UQ6ffjO.png

ai5w06T.pngai5w06T.pngai5w06T.png

#3 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Yeah, Trololo is right. This isn't a big as a deal as you think. It is just someone trying to generate a new life form in the online worlds in hoping that no one will mislead his personality from previous conflicts. There was no need in creating this account if you were going to reveal your name to everyone. I would recommend you to just change immediately with account Pixel and sooner or later, the past will be removed. Look at Trololo for example :P

Highlight my Signature to see it! 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#4 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:29 AM

lol

UQ6ffjO.png

#5 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

Here is another duplicate, the forums doesn't need to be spammed with your duplicates. PP2 please stop making duplicates.

FACT: pixel, gangster cookie and mister burger are the same account

#6 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:20 PM

Yeah, Trololo is right. This isn't a big as a deal as you think. It is just someone trying to generate a new life form in the online worlds in hoping that no one will mislead his personality from previous conflicts. There was no need in creating this account if you were going to reveal your name to everyone. I would recommend you to just change immediately with account Pixel and sooner or later, the past will be removed. Look at Trololo for example :P

the only forum alt is TDP. the rest arename changes

#7 Meep

Meep

Director of Random Titles

• Moderators
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

the only forum alt is TDP. the rest arename changes

Please stop talking in giant font with no concept of spelling or grammar. It's starting to get annoying. One or the other, please.

"Meep" - Meep

#8 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

Please stop talking in giant font with no concept of spelling or grammar. It's starting to get annoying. One or the other, please.

so what? i dislike the default text 

#9 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

so what? i dislike the default text [] 

So do I dislike the default text. That is why I am using the one that you stolefromme, but let's forget about that. :P What he means is the lower case letters as you start a sentence or the no period. 

Highlight my Signature to see it! 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#10 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

I love you.

Thanks, for saying it!

UQ6ffjO.png

#11 Kiwisplit

Kiwisplit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

I like big fonts, cos my eyesight is bad. I like when ppl want to change! I don't know if anyone of you still remember, how you were in that age, but it's an important time and you ppl not giving at least a bit support doesn't look good on you! Since you are the older and "better" ones you should know that you first say something positive/nice, before you point out one's weak points!

So, Mister Burger, "changing for the better" as a goal is a cool thing! Keep it and work on it! :=) As someone who has been through puberty and still remembers those times, I wish you good luck with it! :)

#12 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:46 AM

I love you.

Thanks, for saying it!

I still need to have an official font. the deafault text is ungodly overused and boring.

#13 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

So do I dislike the default text. That is why I am using the one that you stolefromme, but let's forget about that. :P What he means is the lower case letters as you start a sentence or the no period.

Actually, i used bigger text