Welp, since the rules are complex for scoring, this thing gets its own topic
Official Boxing Ring (DR Tourney)
Size = 6*6 with an X-like shape of sand in the center. Only the sand matters on the kind of block, other than the walls must be impassible, with a way in that the fighters can't open.
- +30 at the start of each match
- -1 each second
- +2 each second FIGHTING in the sandpit
- +10 each kill
- -5 each death
- -1 each second FLEEING from an attacker
- +1 each second CHASING the opponent
- -5 for spamming sword when enemy is not near enough (~10 strikes w/o hitting)
Leaving the arena early is forfeiting.
After each possible match is made (Or the match is finished if only 2 people), the score is counted, with the highest score winning.
NOTE: Match count for X players can be found by the formula...
X! / 2 * ((X - 2)!)