Photo
- - - - -

In honor of the 1000th 8bitmmo topic, I suggest a link between the forums and the game.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:35 PM

Basically, we need the forum oldies and the game newbies to combine the platforms of the game and the forum. I suggest some kind of forum town run by someone which would probably be non functional but meh, whatever. Because people here often talk about incentives to play the game, why not have incentives to get more active forum members which in turn gives the community more longevity.

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#2 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 02:40 AM

I actually think thats a good idea :)

bumchin               furychin

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> [GLOBAL] <bumchin> selling kidney's 1k each

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> <Waldin> kidney0s?
                                 [17:47] <@EightBitMMO> <bumchin> The ones you harvest out of people >;D

#3 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:51 AM

Yes, so that the 2 players that play the game but don't use the forums will join us.

Reported for defamation, famine and family matters.

Why? The number is obviously 3

And here is my dank formula which is backed by -0 studies: (a+b)x1c with A being the active forummers, B being the new forummers, C being the enjoyment of the game rated 1-10 and the 1 referring to 1 day. Let's say there are 8 active forum members (It's an example) and 2 people with the desire be active join the forum. That'd be (8+2) Dude 1 rates the game 7 and dude 2 rates the game 5. That'd be 6 average. So now we have (8+2)x(1x6). This means that these people will stay for 60 days = ~2 months. Disclaimer: I am not good in math. And yes, I know that -0 doesn't exist.

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#4 Mememaster_Ramos

Mememaster_Ramos

Cowboy pumpkin with pink shirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 02:07 PM

It's a good idea that will never be implemented to the game for being too hard to code. (for robby).

#5 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 10:48 AM

Why the heck was this thread brought back? I swear a moment ago this wasn't here....

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif