So, I don't know the extent we will see of 9bitmmo, whether it will continue to be updated, and eventually replace 8bitmmo, or just be a simple tech demo.Regardless, I see huge potential in it, and here is a W.I.P. list of thing that I (and others?) would like to see implemented/fixed.
I'm keeping this simple for now, and trying to exclude bugs.
1. Proper voxel models for non-square blocks. eg. flowers, eggs, townstones, and anything else that looks rather peculiar due to it's design not being designed for a 3D environment.
2. Voxel characters/clothes. even if they're at least 1 pixel or 2 in depth... so you can see people while facing an odd angle.
3. Button hitboxes are rather offset, and despite this being more of a bug than an idea, it causes an inability to use the menu...
4. Give an option to view 1 region farther in each direction, or at least make all the regions in the direction you're facing visible. This gives the game that "large open world feel" rather than feeling boxes in your 3x3 region.
5. fixed weapon visuals. both where the weapon appears to strike, as well as the actual graphic. (Welcome back, family dog.)