Photo

CHA LA, HEAD CHA LA!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

Yesterday I just picked up my copy of Dragon Ball Xenoverse and I'm so stoked!!!! If you have it, share your character so we can become a team or whatever. My character is Vrost (Frieza Race and is red,white and gold)! Plus, can you guys help me out on the Majjin Buu Age? I cannot face a 3v2.

250px-Dragon_Ball_Xenoverse_cover_art.jp

And if you couldn't all ready tell, I'm a massive DB Fan.... except for GT. Yeah, GT sucks.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#2 AlexINF

AlexINF

All the good things have an end.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:42 PM

GT stands by Growtopia?

#3 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:13 AM

Before I state my disgust, it's obvious you've never watched the anime. Now to the following.

NO YOU NINCOMPOOP! IT'S THE WORST IN THE DRAGON BALL SERIES. IT WASN'T MADE BY THE CREATOR, AKIRA TORYAMA!

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#4 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:59 AM

If you don't like GT then you probably don't like the original.

Technically that doesn't apply to everyone. I remember going to a mall and then everytime I go to a bookshop and read the original Dragon Ball Series. I even have Book 3 and 4 in my bedroom.

#5 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:47 AM

thought on db super?

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#6 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:47 AM

thought on db super?

Fine, I'm skipping the first few episodes because it was ripped straight off of DBZ: Battle of Gods but can't wait for the first look of Champa. 

Plus, do you guys know which parallel quest is best to farm because I'm trying to unlock Super Android 17 and Omega Shenron.