Photo

Idea!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Widekobe2248

Widekobe2248

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:47 AM

Okay one thing I find is annoying is that, When I want some money but I still have my boxes running. There should be a item that auto-sells when it enters. Maybe a "Black Market" machine. Or something to keep a steady flow of income so I dont have to wait until my supply boxes run out to sell. 

And Another idea is a box refill tool. That way we can just click and it will instantly supply the boxes, so we dont have to go through the tedious process of deleting and placing the boxes again.

The final idea I have is a button on the screen that turns all the machines in the game off. That way if something messes up you dont freak out and delete boxes, and machines. It simply turns them all off and you can solve the problem. If this was implemented, you wouldn't need the box refill. Because it would pause the production anyways, so we can do it without worrying about clog up.

#2 2tbc1887

2tbc1887

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:22 AM

there actually is one but you need to unlock the word store/market that uses CC (I think that's the currency)

*to buy it

2tbc1887

#3 Doctor_Walrus321

Doctor_Walrus321

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:17 PM

There is an autosell box in the world market, and it has been suggested many times for a pause button/stop production button. We will have to see what RobbyZ thinks of it.

#4 fanta652

fanta652

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

Hi i just downloaded your game. And it is awsome keep doing what you are doing. I like the game a lot. Just can you add a concaved auo transporters. And there are some bugs with Auto item placer in empty box. Cause some times it doesn't store the items.