Photo

Feature Requests

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 2tbc1887

2tbc1887

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:28 AM

Hey, could we please put all feature requests here to keep things simple please!

could RobbyZ add a proxy login system to the launcher and to the game itself please?

Cheers

2tbc1887

#2 fanta652

fanta652

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:20 PM

Hi i just downloaded your game. And it is awsome keep doing what you are doing. I like the game a lot. Just can you add a concaved auo transporters. And there are some bugs with Auto item placer in empty box. Cause some times it doesn't store the items.

#3 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:18 AM

If you network needs a proxy, check out these steps for AESU.  MOI doesn't have proxy support, but the next upload will have offline mode.

#4 Feddas

Feddas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:14 PM

Awesome game. I was itching for a faster way to clean up my factory without losing money selling raw mats. Couldn't find a way to move all of the same type of item at once. The way I've seen them do it in other games is double click then drag or ctrl+click. But maybe there's a better way? You could press and hold an empty spot, then have a menu to move all items of some type to that location.

#5 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:02 AM

Awesome game. I was itching for a faster way to clean up my factory without losing money selling raw mats. Couldn't find a way to move all of the same type of item at once. The way I've seen them do it in other games is double click then drag or ctrl+click. But maybe there's a better way? You could press and hold an empty spot, then have a menu to move all items of some type to that location.

Thanks!  Glad you enjoyed it :)

It's a good idea.  Maybe it should be balanced so unfinished resources don't cause you to lose money?  Then you could just marquee sell them.  Another technique I sometimes do is drag walls or conveyors to help move stuff about.

I also wanted to put a Zamboni in the game to help with this, but they politely declined because Zambonis are only to be used for ice resurfacing.  True story.

#6 Feddas

Feddas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:34 AM

One factory mess I ran into when I was getting the hang of the game was my assembly line not working out as planned after putting down all the x100 bags for a x100 run of an item. Causing items from either the first bag of x100 put down to overflow or some poor machine placement mishap to cause items to go unintended places. I wanted to keep the flung around items so that I could evenly finish out that x100 run of items. So a marquee sell for a full refund would work too, it'd just be more clicks to finish that x100 run since I'd re-buy those same items.

That trick dragging the barrier walls or conveyors around to nudge items works really well. I didn't think to try that! Don't really need the feature now that I know that trick.