• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 MCFX2

MCFX2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:31 AM

Disable avast, it has been known to cause issues with march of industry, dunno why. Try downloading again. And if it still doesn't work, then it's probably the cause of that virus of yours... in which case you might need to wait for steam/browser version release. 

Not sure if this falls under bugs, or should be redirected to the Help Page.

Disabled avast, and tried again. Alas, no dice. Once again though, two copies of that webpage popped up immediately after starting the launcher. I'll try starting it without internet to see if that works.

#22 2tbc1887

2tbc1887

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:11 AM

Hey, i found an SFX glitch,

with 'a guy named ivan who drinks all your vodka [weapon]' if you have a automatic system where he goes into a box quickly his sound cuts off

Thx

(dont have any pictures sorry) ✓ FINISHED

Disabled avast, and tried again. Alas, no dice. Once again though, two copies of that webpage popped up immediately after starting the launcher. I'll try starting it without internet to see if that works.

it needs internet to boot the launcher

Can i have help. On mine it says : Proxy CONNECT abort what do i do?

if your network has a proxy you will need to find a way to login E.G, (school) to use internet at my school i need to use my school username and password

i found another glitch, after i saved with a automatic way to make IVAN while i expanded i found the same contraption out in the no build zone???????

another glitch -.- i found a glitch where i can place boxes (empty) inside each other?????

only seen it with boxes so far

with my computer sometimes the display driver stops working but recovers after about 5 seconds, but when it does i have to restart my COMPUTER because my mouse is locked in an invisible game even clicking the windows button on the keyboard dosent help! (windows 10) even alt tab dosent work - HELP !!!

355.60 NVIDA driver -windows kernel mode

2tbc1887

#23 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts
  • LocationIn stores near you!

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:19 PM

Hey, i found an SFX glitch,
with 'a guy named ivan who drinks all your vodka [weapon]' if you have a automatic system where he goes into a box quickly his sound cuts off
Thx
(dont have any pictures sorry)

it needs internet to boot the launcher

if your network has a proxy you will need to find a way to login E.G, (school) to use internet at my school i need to use my school username and password

i found another glitch, after i saved with a automatic way to make IVAN while i expanded i found the same contraption out in the no build zone???????

another glitch -.- i found a glitch where i can place boxes (empty) inside each other?????
only seen it with boxes so far

with my computer sometimes the display driver stops working but recovers after about 5 seconds, but when it does i have to restart my COMPUTER because my mouse is locked in an invisible game even clicking the windows button on the keyboard dosent help! (windows 10)

with my computer sometimes the display driver stops working but recovers after about 5 seconds, but when it does i have to restart my COMPUTER because my mouse is locked in an invisible game even clicking the windows button on the keyboard dosent help! (windows 10) even alt tab

The SFX thing isn't a glitch, weapons can't talk when they're put into boxes and they're usually put into boxes too quickly for them to finish talking (if automated)
Stacking boxes (you can also do it with resource boxes, input machines, box loaders/unloaders, etc.) isn't exactly a glitch but more of an unintentional feature :P
  • 2tbc1887 likes this
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#24 McCannell inc.

McCannell inc.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:59 PM

having trouble placing/using iron it wont let me buy it

#25 Doctor_Walrus321

Doctor_Walrus321

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:18 PM

Ensure you have at least 1,000 B. If not you cannot buy iron. Get more money by making Disk launcher out of sand.

• Sometimes, box unloaders will duplicate on top of themselves at random. I haven't found a pattern as to why, but I notice when a box unloads 2x as fast.
  • Promoting to start a new factory while an inventory item (Pushers/printers) are placed will cause these items to be erased, but in the inventory screen it shows them as placed. This is particularly destructive to gameplay, as I have lost a 3D scanner and alt pusher from my inventory.
  • Sound design - Sounds cut eachother off often, however if you forget to put an empty box for production, and try to sell multiple gym shorts at once, it causes an obnoxious loud "MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES POTATOS COMRADE QUAKE IN FEAR" Fustercluck of noise. Not so much a bug, but something that could be improved. For example, when multi selling resources/weapons it should only play one sound.

#26 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationProbably Trove.

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:48 PM

Heads up, next time you need something, go to the help page.

Why does nobody notice it?

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.

#27 2tbc1887

2tbc1887

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 04:03 AM

The SFX thing isn't a glitch, weapons can't talk when they're put into boxes and they're usually put into boxes too quickly for them to finish talking (if automated)
Stacking boxes (you can also do it with resource boxes, input machines, box loaders/unloaders, etc.) isn't exactly a glitch but more of an unintentional feature :P

it actullay starts talking AFTER its taken OUT of the box XD

also if you sell more then 1 item at once(not from boxes from highlighting multiple ones ) you get a seirgurygtu of the voice going about 5 times at once (if selling 5 items)

i found a double boot glitch, someimes if i start up the game 2 instances of the game appears??? any solutions??

Windows 10

not sure on computer type

Thermal take cooling - cool all your life 

i do believe i found another glitch, lets say my volume (in game) is really low, i close the game then the next day i start up... FWOOM!!! sound is on max again????

2tbc1887

#28 Wrzlprnft

Wrzlprnft

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 10:21 PM

Just a question, not really a bug:

are the little squares produced by the 3D Scanner deleted after a while?

if not they could slow the game probably... if there are enough...

t8kPsoQ.png?1

#29 BenderBomb

BenderBomb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:27 AM

I am having a problem with my antivirus.

It keeps telling me it is a virus as soon as i activate any feature of the application. From dowloading it to starting it up.

I have already tried turning it off on download but no success.

Im currently running windows 8.1 and the Panda free antivirus.

I have put it in the exclusions for the time being...

Edited by BenderBomb, 24 August 2015 - 04:38 PM.

#30 nickifr

nickifr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:55 AM

I've found a minor visual issue when zooming very near to a conveyor belt. If I zoom very near and am looking at the conveyor belt and part of it is outside of the screen, all the items on them won't be shown.

Here you see how it looks normally: 

BludUgR.png

And here you see what I saw when the unloader thingy was partially outside of the screen:

aJEPard.png

So all the potatoes which are on the unloader thingy can't be seen when the unloader is partially outside of the screen. I'm not sure if it's a bug but I'm quite sure it's unwanted.

• RobbyZ likes this

These are not the robots... signatures you're looking for!

#31 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts
  • LocationAmestris, Chilling with the FullMetal Alchemist

Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

I've found a minor visual issue when zooming very near to a conveyor belt. If I zoom very near and am looking at the conveyor belt and part of it is outside of the screen, all the items on them won't be shown.

Here you see how it looks normally: 

BludUgR.png

And here you see what I saw when the unloader thingy was partially outside of the screen:

aJEPard.png

So all the potatoes which are on the unloader thingy can't be seen when the unloader is partially outside of the screen. I'm not sure if it's a bug but I'm quite sure it's unwanted.

Um.... were you producing anything while you took the photo? Because that may had something to do with it.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#32 nickifr

nickifr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

Um.... were you producing anything while you took the photo? Because that may had something to do with it.

No, I didn't produce anything with the machine on the picture while taking it. And if you mean because the potatoes moved: There still was a load of potatoes at that position and both pictures together were taken in a timespan of around 2 seconds.

#33 languard

languard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:23 PM

Version: Alpha.1644

Bug: National Spirit costs reset on the GUI.

Description:

I did my first promotion, and proceeded to spend my national spirit on copper and iron.  Upon saving and re-entering the game, I notice the costs displayed on the GUI had reset back to the starting values.  I attempted to buy more price upgrades, but the action failed.  It seems like only the GUI price got reset.  Tested it with potato.  Spent the national spirit, saved, quit, came back in and price was reset on the GUI.

• RobbyZ likes this

#34 Po Man

Po Man

Expert At 8BitMMO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:00 PM

Can i have help. On mine it says : Proxy CONNECT abort what do i do? Please Tell me I cant play MOI Now!

LOL wtf pika - sim9 2015>

#35 McCannell inc.

McCannell inc.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

in the new update the unboxer unloads sand two at a time witch is a large inconvenience

#36 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:28 AM

You have two unloaders stacked on top of each other

#37 javierfed

javierfed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:40 AM

3D scanner generates an item which ignores physics (does not stop motion once moving) and does not interact with anything.

the animations of the conveyor belts and the loader/unloader sometimes become desynced.

• RobbyZ likes this

#38 nickifr

nickifr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:54 AM

3D scanner generates an item which ignores physics (does not stop motion once moving) and does not interact with anything.

It does interact with the 3D printer! If that physicsless item hits the 3D printer, the 3D printer turns that physicsless item into the item it was before hitting the 3D scanner.

• RobbyZ likes this

#39 javierfed

javierfed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:45 PM

still its really inconvenient...

#40 spote1990

spote1990

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:12 AM

Mass stacking machines and such... Able to place 10 single item machines in a single square, and feed it 10 sand a second. Also you can mass place boxes on each-other, and boxers and unloaders could be spammed as well. Conveytors if stacked will launch items, and you could make a rapid fire lead gun, if it were ideal. (Items also phase though walls, as I placed 50 unloaders and 20 boxes in a 1x1 barriered square, can't play the game anymore until I wipe, as I broke it with lag)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users