Photo

Music thread?

Music Thread Sim9 RobbyZ Chiptune

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:58 AM

Anyone think that the forums should have it's music thread? Like where players can post songs that they've made? An 8bit/16bit music thread? Anyone agree with me? :P

bumchin               furychin

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> [GLOBAL] <bumchin> selling kidney's 1k each

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> <Waldin> kidney0s?
                                 [17:47] <@EightBitMMO> <bumchin> The ones you harvest out of people >;D

#2 matey1235

matey1235

Blastoise for lief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:03 AM

make a topic in general for music. 

lame artist | weirdo | roleplayer | gamer | non-religious | bored | male

i make stuff. sometimes. and im working on more stuff. maybe.

#3 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:21 AM

make a topic in general for music. 

Exactly

#4 Sage

Sage

. . .

• Moderators
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:08 PM

At first I was going to link you to: http://forums.8bitmm...ic-people-like/ but then I read the post.

Didn't you already make a thread showcasing your own music? I would say if anyone else had music to share they would just make their own thread as well. Unfortunately, not too many 8bitters make their own music. Especially of the chiptune/electronic genre. I think BetaRuler and LegoBox have some stuff out there if you can dig it up. As for me, sure I've dabbled, but I am a indie-punk singer-songwriter kind of person (guitar/piano) for the most part. Maybe one day when I finish my EP I'll share it (NSFW). Until then, hopefully you can encourage others to express their creativity through music (not just putting blocks together!).

Edit: Moved to General. Also, I am unable to play the game for a few more days (4 or so) if you've happened to notice my absence. I now have access to the forums at least.

Still doing the hand thing.

#DankClan

#5 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

At first I was going to link you to: http://forums.8bitmm...ic-people-like/ but then I read the post.

Didn't you already make a thread showcasing your own music? I would say if anyone else had music to share they would just make their own thread as well. Unfortunately, not too many 8bitters make their own music. Especially of the chiptune/electronic genre. I think BetaRuler and LegoBox have some stuff out there if you can dig it up. As for me, sure I've dabbled, but I am a indie-punk singer-songwriter kind of person (guitar/piano) for the most part. Maybe one day when I finish my EP I'll share it (NSFW). Until then, hopefully you can encourage others to express their creativity through music (not just putting blocks together!).

Edit: Moved to General. Also, I am unable to play the game for a few more days (4 or so) if you've happened to notice my absence. I now have access to the forums at least.

Idk but I just wished there was something where I could put my own music into instead of putting it in the 8bitmmo thread. I think that anyone who's made anything musical, whether it be songs, instruments. :P Lets just say it could and should be open to any genre.