Photo
- - - - -

>we need the original 8bitMMO HTMUDWEB file!<

Scratsopls

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mememaster_Ramos

Mememaster_Ramos

Cowboy pumpkin with pink shirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:58 PM

Since i need to do some personal stuff with the original game files, i request someone to upload it on mediafire so i can download it, i will give big thanks and 5,000g if necessary.

I tried to verify game cache and didn't work.

This thread will be deleted after i get the files.

01010010 01010010.

#2 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:23 PM

The jar or the zip?

If Jar

No, you don't need it. Even if you had it you wouldn't be able to do anything with it. Simmy's code is such a mess that figuring it out would take a lifetime

If Zip

You want to make a texture pack. That's all fine and dandy but if you don't even know where to find the file then you're going to have a hard time

Either way, it's stupidly easy to find the files you're looking for. The fact that you've made a thread asking for the file that you already have access to makes me doubt you'll actually be able to do anything with it to begin with.

Bonus points

If you're talking about the source code: HA  :multi:

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#3 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:16 PM

The jar or the zip?

If Jar

No, you don't need it. Even if you had it you wouldn't be able to do anything with it. Simmy's code is such a mess that figuring it out would take a lifetime

If Zip

You want to make a texture pack. That's all fine and dandy but if you don't even know where to find the file then you're going to have a hard time

Either way, it's stupidly easy to find the files you're looking for. The fact that you've made a thread asking for the file that you already have access to makes me doubt you'll actually be able to do anything with it to begin with.

Bonus points

If you're talking about the source code: HA  :multi:

he wants the original file cuz he didnt save a copy of it and went and changed it, now he wants to change back to the original textures.

http://www.mediafire...78/HTMudWeb.zip

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#4 Mememaster_Ramos

Mememaster_Ramos

Cowboy pumpkin with pink shirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:12 PM

he wants the original file cuz he didnt save a copy of it and went and changed it, now he wants to change back to the original textures.

http://www.mediafire...78/HTMudWeb.zip

Your HTMUDWEB file is corrupt.