Photo

New chiptune I'm working on!

Chiptune Sage

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:56 AM

I've just got back to making chiptune again and I've made stuff before. It's been a year since the last thing I've made but yeah it's in infant mode atm. So yeah, just a little teaser of what I've been making. :)

let me know what you guys think

PS Sage colab? :3

https://soundcloud.c...dogs-new-tricks

bumchin               furychin

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> [GLOBAL] <bumchin> selling kidney's 1k each

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> <Waldin> kidney0s?
                                 [17:47] <@EightBitMMO> <bumchin> The ones you harvest out of people >;D

#2 ~Fury~

~Fury~

Sharks.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:39 AM

It sucks because it's not finished.

But yeah really I like it.

You do you.

#3 TheWorldWideGamer

TheWorldWideGamer

Twig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:18 AM

I love it! What do you use for it? I would love to start making my own!

yi6Nirl.png?1sEohKdJ.png?164x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu

XUERaBA.gif

#4 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:49 PM

I use milkytracker, it's basically a revival of the old protrack and fast tracker 2.

Here's a link to the software Twig~~~~~~~~~~~ http://milkytracker.org/?download

#5 TheWorldWideGamer

TheWorldWideGamer

Twig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:54 PM

I use milkytracker, it's basically a revival of the old protrack and fast tracker 2.

Here's a link to the software Twig~~~~~~~~~~~ http://milkytracker.org/?download

:D thx I will be downloading that real soon XD

yi6Nirl.png?1sEohKdJ.png?164x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu

XUERaBA.gif

#6 AlexINF

AlexINF

All the good things have an end.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:44 AM

I LOVE IT! Can I use it for my game Infinito?

#7 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 09:53 AM

Bumchin, here is my 2 cents. For most of the chiptune I know, there is always a part that doesn't sound like any other song. So, this chiptune is I guess.... okay? But still not there.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#8 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:48 PM

Bumchin, here is my 2 cents. For most of the chiptune I know, there is always a part that doesn't sound like any other song. So, this chiptune is I guess.... okay? But still not there.

Anything that uses 8bit/16 bit samples counts as chiptune( I used a mixture of that) , and yeah hermit I use fl too, but I'm not that great at it haha!

I LOVE IT! Can I use it for my game Infinito?

Infinito? :P

#9 AlexINF

AlexINF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:40 AM

Anything that uses 8bit/16 bit samples counts as chiptune( I used a mixture of that) , and yeah hermit I use fl too, but I'm not that great at it haha!

Infinito? :P

Infinito!

Yeah, If you don't know, I'm doing a game with my cousin. It's "educational"

#10 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:41 AM

Infinito!

Yeah, If you don't know, I'm doing a game with my cousin. It's "educational"

Awesome :3 , should have the mighty lord xerp in it. We must all learn about xerp :I.

#11 AlexINF

AlexINF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:47 AM

Awesome :3 , should have the mighty lord xerp in it. We must all learn about xerp :I.

Hmmm Well I can do it. You can help us ( Me and my cousins ) Giving me your music. I'll put you on credits!

#12 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:51 PM

Hmmm Well I can do it. You can help us ( Me and my cousins ) Giving me your music. I'll put you on credits!

just make sure you actually finish it this time and dont abandon it like your last game

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#13 AlexINF

AlexINF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:20 AM

just make sure you actually finish it this time and dont abandon it like your last game

WTX! (My last time game) WAS infinito but WTX! Was coded on scratch and Infinito on stencyl.

#14 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:00 AM

WTX! (My last time game) WAS infinito but WTX! Was coded on scratch and Infinito on stencyl.

WTX? What the (insert any words starting with x).... So... What the Xylophone? What the Xeroxes? What the Xerxes? WHAT DOES WTX MEAN??!?!?

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#15 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:47 PM

Sure I don't really intend to much with it haha, it's not amazing but yeah, why not.

#16 Starmanfan

Starmanfan

Pixel Pistol Perfect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:15 PM

not bad! I forgot to post something earlier. I think ofc it needs a little extension but so far so gud. I think it would be fine staying in one spot, but it could potentially get better if lengthened a little.

Kralereth Starmanfan Font