It's about time we made an official rule thread for the Forums. So here it is. If I miss anything, let me know.
2.Some of us are douchebags. We will shut down any suggestions you hit us with.
3. Don't post ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE. At least have honor.
4.There is a like button. Seriously, a LIKE. BUTTON. Don't write "I like that [Insert name]" Just click the like button.
5. Don't post in threads that aren't relevant. This is referred to by others as 'necroing'.
6.Don't spam to increase post count. Look at me.
7. Adding to Rule 6, don't post crappy posts like "...". At least post something with meaning or at least 4/6 words depending on the thread.
8. DO. NOT. POST. ANOTHER. MEME THREAD!!!!!!!!!
9.Some mods are jerks when it comes to the nicknaming above your username.
10. Don't shove crappy threads or p--- sites into our throats. We're not stupid and we got mods.
11. Ain't no body got time for Rule 11!
12.Don't post your rage against another player (cough cough Mist cough cough)
13. Once you become a spammer, we'll hunt you down. And Down till you quit.
14. Some of us hate Australia
I know this is some stupid rules but this thread isn't meant to be taken really seriously. It is sprinkled with some truth though. And you also found rule 15. Put important text in little sizes.