Photo
- - - - -

L.A.G.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 XtremeGaming7000

XtremeGaming7000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:30 AM

when i play 8bitmmo on the normal server its starts lagging and i have to cocstantly quit and select the server again.please fix this lag problem

#2 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:45 AM

when i play 8bitmmo on the normal server its starts lagging and i have to cocstantly quit and select the server again.please fix this lag problem

It might because of your Laptop. Is it cluttered with random crap you don't use anymore? Are you using Mac? Do you have laggy WiFI anyway?

These maybe your answers

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#3 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:19 AM

tfw lego tries to be tech support tfw lego instantly knows this person uses a laptop ;-; i cri

also 9/10 times the lag is because of your computer. the reasons could be: Your specs are bad. Your computer is a $20 toaster. Too many things to process causing lag. Bad Internet connection.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#4 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:02 AM

tfw lego tries to be tech support tfw lego instantly knows this person uses a laptop.

also 9/10 times the lag is because of your computer. the reasons could be: Your specs are bad. Your computer is a $20 toaster. Too many things to process causing lag. Bad Internet connection.

It is an assumption. And I'm just helping, and not tech support. I don't want to sit around and just frikin answer calls.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif