Photo
- - - - -

Covering the Holidays over 2015

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:16 AM

Put your speculations here to see what Sim will do for these holidays!

This will cover me in advance:

Happy Good Friday,Happy Easter,Happy Take our Sons/Daughters to Work Day,Mother's Day, Father's Day,Independence Day,Happy ANZAC day,Halloween,Christmas Eve,Christmas and Happy new Year!

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#2 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:41 AM

Idk if independance day would be celebrated because it's a 'murican holiday and there are a lot of non-'murican players, although RobbyZ is 'murican so Idk, could be wrong
Halloween will probably be the same as normal, octoberbit and pumpkins
Christmas may be the same as last year (probs wouldn't be anything special for Christmas Eve)
Probably won't be anything for Mothers/Fathers day or take your kids to work day
What's ANZAC day?
No april fools day?
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#3 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:44 AM

ANZAC is a more Australia and NZ day isnt it? if it is dang, u muricans are missing out on the worlds greateset biscuits; anzac biscuits

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#4 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:48 AM

ANZAC is a more Australia and NZ day isnt it? if it is dang, u muricans are missing out on the worlds greateset biscuits; anzac biscuits

If I was covering aussie holidays, I would add Queens Birthday. But not every country is from the God Blessing Commonwealth.

Oh yeah, not to mention, we have lamingtons,Vegimite (WHO INVENTED THIS ****) and some.... uhhh... pavlova?

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#5 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:28 AM

If I was covering aussie holidays, I would add Queens Birthday. But not every country is from the God Blessing Commonwealth.

Oh yeah, not to mention, we have lamingtons,Vegimite (WHO INVENTED THIS ****) and some.... uhhh... pavlova?

IHSADJKAJASJKDH dont even think for one minute you guys made pavlova, it was the new zealanders who invented pavlova sorry for teh spam, im just really touchy about aussies stealing our creations. also we have marmite, a lot better then yucky vegemite

just to prove: http://en.wikipedia..../Pavlova_(food)

and we should do something for thanksgiving to (even though ive never celebrated it) but turkey as a food would be nice, or a turkey head, or a turkey costume.. yep all i know about thanksgiving is turkeys.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#6 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:38 AM

Happy Good Friday,Happy Easter,Happy Take our Sons/Daughters to Work Day,Mother's Day, Father's Day,Independence Day,Happy ANZAC day,Halloween,Christmas Eve,Christmas and Happy new Year!

From previous years, sim has not celebrated:

Good Friday, Take Son/Daughter to Work, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Independance Day, ANZAC day.

He has only *kinda* celebrated Christmas Eve.

He celebrates April Fool's. That's his big surprise.

(FYI, 8BitMMO is universal, hence why area-specific holidays aren't celebrated in the game.)

(Also, if this post doesn't actually fit with what you mean, sorry - your title is horrifically inexplanatory and your post is vague.)

7f44484767.png

#7 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:42 AM

Happy Easter,Halloween,Christmas Eve,Christmas and Happy new Year!

the following are the only ones he does actually do^ plus april fools and valentines, well not really valentines, last year he did though, he chucked on a texture pack :/

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#8 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:09 AM

IHSADJKAJASJKDH dont even think for one minute you guys made pavlova, it was the new zealanders who invented pavlova sorry for teh spam, im just really touchy about aussies stealing our creations. also we have marmite, a lot better then yucky vegemite

just to prove: http://en.wikipedia..../Pavlova_(food)

and we should do something for thanksgiving to (even though ive never celebrated it) but turkey as a food would be nice, or a turkey head, or a turkey costume.. yep all i know about thanksgiving is turkeys.

Thanksgiving is about the event that happened when the Father's of America were starving and the Indies gave them food, hence the name 'Thanksgiving' because the settlers gave thanks.

Yep, the New Zealander's did invent them.

#9 Scratso

Scratso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:12 PM

Thanksgiving is about the event that happened when the Father's of America were starving and the Indies gave them food, hence the name 'Thanksgiving' because the settlers gave thanks.

Yep, the New Zealander's did invent them.

Where did he say New Zealand made thanksgiving?

7f44484767.png

#10 PyoroLoli

PyoroLoli

Just a Cactus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:28 PM

I predict a Stalkerbird enemy for tomorrow.

#stalkerbird4mod4200

"FURY SUCK A CAR" - Po2005

#11 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:36 AM

Where did he say New Zealand made thanksgiving?

he meant nz made the pavlova. also for me its april 1st :D

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#12 Scratso

Scratso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

I predict a Stalkerbird enemy for tomorrow.

Nope. Everyone's a bowl of ramen.

7f44484767.png

#13 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:41 AM

YEAH!