Photo

Please change the spawner rule

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:31 AM

I wish to raise the spawner per region for my remake of the hipster dungeon. maybe raise to 3 or 4 please.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#2 matey1235

matey1235

Blastoise for lief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:27 AM

I wish to raise the spawner per region for my remake of the hipster dungeon. maybe raise to 3 or 4 please.

oh my god that would be great if he raised it

lame artist | weirdo | roleplayer | gamer | non-religious | bored | male

i make stuff. sometimes. and im working on more stuff. maybe.

#3 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:52 AM

if you really want to make a good dungeon its going to cost ya. the region rule is fine, it stops the economy from breaking, and as long as u place the spawners smartly you can make a decent dungeon. however if you really want to go over the top and make an amazing one then you will need to turn to mystery boxes which are costly, but worth it if you make an amzing dungeon in the end. so its yours choice: make a dungeon that may be equal or lower to hipster dungeon in design or go over the top

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#4 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:54 AM

if you really want to make a good dungeon its going to cost ya. the region rule is fine, it stops the economy from breaking, and as long as u place the spawners smartly you can make a decent dungeon. however if you really want to go over the top and make an amazing one then you will need to turn to mystery boxes which are costly, but worth it if you make an amzing dungeon in the end. so its yours choice: make a dungeon that may be equal or lower to hipster dungeon in design or go over the top

No, I'm just asking to raise it to a 3 or 4 spawners per region, not going overboard and saying 10. Probably 3 is best. It'll only bring a few extra gold to people who use the zoo.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#5 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:03 AM

No, I'm just asking to raise it to a 3 or 4 spawners per region, not going overboard and saying 10. Probably 3 is best. It'll only bring a few extra gold to people who use the zoo.

i dont think sim will make them bigger anytime soon, just use mystery boxes.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#6 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:56 AM

i dont think sim will make them bigger anytime soon, just use mystery boxes.

THANKS MADMAN, I GOT A FRIKIN X SPAWNER.

#7 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:56 AM

There is a 0% change that this will happen becasue of you asking

#8 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:04 AM

There is a 0% change that this will happen becasue of you asking

Why such a pessimistic?

#9 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:33 PM

Why such a pessimistic?

I'm psychologically regarded as realistic, and I agree with ase. Just because someone says something that you don't like, doesn't mean they're pessimistic.

7f44484767.png

#10 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:45 PM

This will not happen. As soon as the spawners were added they got abused by gold farms. This was not the intended purpose and Sim is not happy with them but it's not against the rules to have them This is WHY the spawners were limited to begin with. As it stands there's a bug that's already breaking that rule. So NO it's not going to happen. PS: remember to thank kjh for that.