Photo

An anime my friend and I are making

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 TheWorldWideGamer

TheWorldWideGamer

Twig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:14 AM

Hello everybody! So, if you read the title you know what this is going to be, so here it is. NOTE:This is not finished any mistakes will be fixed.  Eric and Ireland's Manga: Characters: Tomoki: Boy Age: 18     Yosho: Girl Age: 18 Yuri: Girl Age: 18    Place: Seattle,Washington     Scene 1:(Yosho is walking down street while  listening to music and then bumps into Tomoki with a bag) Tomoki: Oh! Hi Yosho, I didn't know you walked down here. Yosho: I guess I just lost track of where i was going. Stupid music. Tomoki: *Picks up bag for Yosho* There you go. Yosho: Thanks Tomoki. Tomoki: No problem, anytime. *Yosho goes back the way to her house and Tomoki walks to his house* (END SCENE) Scene 2: (Tomoki's House) Tomoki: Heh, funny running into Yosho today, wonder why she was walking this way? D-d-d-does she like me!? *END SCENE* Scene 3: (Yosho's House) Yosho: Wow!! Tomoki picked up my books for me! Does he like me!? I hope he does! Oh! Maybe he wants to go out to see a movie!! *Yosho calls Tomoki* Yosho: Hi Tomoki. Tomoki: Oh, h-h-h-hi Yosho, need help with you homework again? Yosho: No i finished it. Tomoki: Cool, I did too. So what did you call me for? Yosho: Oh! I was just wondering.......Do you want to see a movie or something today? Tomoki: Uhh (What is she thinking? Does she really like me!?) Sure, when shall we go? Yosho: In 25 minutes? Tomoki: Uh, sure let me shower. Yosho: Gotcha! Bye! Tomoki: Bye. (END SCENE) Scene 4: (After Yosho and Tomoki got ready Tomoki went in his car to pick up Yosho) Yosho: *gets in car* Thanks for picking me up Tomoki. Tomoki: No problem, so what movie are we gonna see? Yosho: Uhh (Would he care if it was a romantic comedy?) How about a romantic comedy? Tomoki: Uh, sure. Which one? Yosho: How about Kiss of Death? Tomoki: Sure,how much are the tickets? Yosho: $15 each. Tomoki: I will pay. Yosho: Thanks! (END SCENE) Scene 5: (Right when Tomoki and Yosho arrive at the theater) Tomoki: 2 tickets to Kiss of Death please. Theater clerk: Ok, $25 please. *Tomoki gives the theater clerk the $25 and the clerk gives Tomoki and Yosho the tickets* Yosho: Should we get popcorn and soda or something? Tomoki: Sure, I have more then enough money with me. Yosho: Heh, I bet. *Tomoki and Yosho get some popcorn and soda* Yosho: So...lets go I guess. Tomoki: Ok. *Tomoki and Yosho head to the movie room and sit down right when the movie is starting* Tomoki: Lets start watching I guess. Yosho: Ok. *They watch the movie till the end where the main characters are about to kiss* Yosho: Tomoki, I have something to tell you, it's really important. Tomoki: Can it wait till the end? Yosho: Ya.  Tomoki: Ok. *The movie ends and everyone claps* Tomoki: So Yosho, what did you have to tell me? Yosho: Oh, umm (Crap! Should I tell him I like him? No i should wait!) How is it with you and Yuri? Tomoki: Oh, uhh....Good. *Yuri walks down from one of the seats* Yuri: Tomoki!! What are you  doing hanging out with an other girl? Tomoki: Oh my god I can hangout with who I want, when I want! Yuri: Uh, wrong! You are my  boyfriend and I made you popular! Tomoki: You think I care about being popular? I think popular people just think they are better than everybody!! You know what? We're through!! Yuri: N-o--o-o! I will change I swear! Tomoki: NO! No more chances! THIS IS FINAL! Yuri: FINE! *Yuri, Tomoki and Yosho walk out of the theater* *END SCENE*

Oops, did i say anime? I ment magna, sorry about that!

*Manga

yi6Nirl.png?1sEohKdJ.png?164x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu

XUERaBA.gif

#2 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:25 AM

a bit weird since there are only basically 2 characters and it seems weird to have it centered around 2 japanese people in america :/ but since they are in Seattle maybe they can bump into robby sometime ;)

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#3 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:10 AM

If they're 18 why would they have homework?
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#4 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:39 AM

If they're 18 why would they have homework?

Ever heard of University?

T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#5 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:10 AM

Plus, instead of writing it, could you show the actual pages. I skipped like 86% of the wall of text.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#6 TheWorldWideGamer

TheWorldWideGamer

Twig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:33 AM

Thanks for the feedback so far good or bad!

yi6Nirl.png?1sEohKdJ.png?164x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu

XUERaBA.gif

#7 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:51 AM

Thanks for the feedback so far good or bad!

I seriously can't give feedback based on words. You need to draw up the scenes. and this is coming from an Avid Anime Reader of Shonen Jump.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#8 Jason354

Jason354

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:45 PM

Sounds good. I don't understand the last part though!  ^_^

#9 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 03:13 AM

Plus, instead of writing it, could you show the actual pages. I skipped like 86% of the wall of text.

funny how you skip %86 of all posts, even if it isnt a wall of text. also the story line needs to get more complicated, at the moment its pretty much boy and girl like each other but then they dont.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#10 HammBerger3

HammBerger3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:06 AM

honestly I did too

ObamaApproves20408.jpg

#11 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:31 AM

Oops, did i say anime? I ment magna, sorry about that!

Edit the post
And yes you can edit the title if you use full edit not quick edit
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos