Photo

Who do you trust as a vice mayor in Platinum?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Who do you trust as a vice mayor in platinum? (21 member(s) have cast votes)

LegoBox

1. Aye (2 votes [9.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.52%

2. Nay (19 votes [90.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 90.48%

Pyorololi

1. Aye (15 votes [71.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

2. Nay (6 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Pikachu789

1. Aye (9 votes [42.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. Nay (12 votes [57.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

Pygmypi

1. Aye (7 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Nay (14 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Chris_Ramos

1. Aye (8 votes [53.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

2. Nay (7 votes [46.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.67%

Vote

#21 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:08 AM

Then use a computer.

I have a time limit for compooter so I spend that valuable time on 8bitMMO only, and get on the forums on mobile
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#22 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:52 AM

Wait, there wasn't any rules for voting for yourself.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#23 300

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:23 AM

Voted Aye for everyone, because I wasn't sure whether Nay should be picked for me.

kxqWdNM.png           

DHT1v42.png                                               

3JcynAO.png  :lol!: 

#24 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:48 AM

I have a time limit for compooter so I spend that valuable time on 8bitMMO only, and get on the forums on mobile

why do you have a time limit?

some stupid ransomware?

cyka deposit paypal to my account, compooter time is all ran out!

rrqlql.png

#25 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:03 AM

why do you have a time limit?

some stupid ransomware?

cyka deposit paypal to my account, compooter time is all ran out!

Probably has parents. Possibly living with Parents.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#26 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:05 AM

Probably has parents. Possibly living with Parents.

i like my idea better

rrqlql.png

#27 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:12 AM

i like my joke better

FTFY

#28 PyoroLoli

PyoroLoli

Just a Cactus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:50 PM

Are you 7 years old, seriously?

"FURY SUCK A CAR" - Po2005

#29 Pygmypi

Pygmypi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:56 PM

I think everyone who votes should post a reason why they chose that vote. Otherwise, their vote should not count.

For example:

LegoBox: No: I barely see him selling anything there. He's more a passerby member than a frequent seller.

Pyorololi: No: He rarely sells anything there anyway. Same reason as LegoBox.

Myself: Yes: Of course, I've never done anything wrong in Platinum. It's a great extension to my current plat shop, and I won't provide you any hassles. Also, me constantly posting to buy my stuff isn't considered spam. If anything, it's improving business in every way.

Chris_Ramos: Yes: Has some beef with Pikachu789. Trustworthy, despite his explosive attitude. Doesn't seem to touch Platinum much, but he's still an amiable person.

Pikachu789: Yes: Has some beef with Chris_Ramos. Also my number 1 stocker next to ShadowofLight (He trusts me as well)

Also, don't forget examples about why you trust them as a vice mayor.

"BECZU TEHY R ILTUNAMI" - Kralereth 2015

Chris_Ramos.png

^That's the Chris we know and love.

#30 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:29 AM

I think everyone who votes should post a reason why they chose that vote. Otherwise, their vote should not count.

For example:

LegoBox: No: I barely see him selling anything there. He's more a passerby member than a frequent seller.

Myself: Yes: Of course, I've never done anything wrong in Platinum. It's a great extension to my current plat shop, and I won't provide you any hassles. Also, me constantly posting to buy my stuff isn't considered spam. If anything, it's improving business in every way.

Chris_Ramos: Yes: Has some beef with Pikachu789. Trustworthy, despite his explosive attitude. Doesn't seem to touch Platinum much, but he's still an amiable person.

Pikachu789: Yes: Has some beef with Chris_Ramos. Also my number 1 stocker next to ShadowofLight (He trusts me as well)

Also, don't forget examples about why you trust them as a vice mayor.

u sell too many things for high prices, plz check the other peoples prices so that your stands wont stay there forever.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#31 PyoroLoli

PyoroLoli

Just a Cactus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:52 AM

For example:

"Their role is to add traders as citizens so they can put things up for sale, then remove them after. Doing so preventing home-stoners.
Also they remove doors, boxes and signs when they see an item has sold. (when the chicken is gone).

They have the powers to effectively do whatever they like to platinum, they can remove blocks that are guarding your items, so we wouldn't give this to just anyone who might be suspected of stealing from other players. Their also involved in managing the area outside platinum! Making sure it looks pretty =B
"

He said nothing about selling items. I don't get it.

I shouldn't even care about it though, I'm STILL winning. :P

"FURY SUCK A CAR" - Po2005

#32 ShadowOfLight

ShadowOfLight

Ironically obsessed with darkness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:27 PM

Pygmypi is right, everyone is voting on who sells there, and what their prices are, not who do we trust and will take care of it. I'm not saying I like Chris, I'm sure he's trustworthy and all but I'm looking personally for people who are there a lot of their time checking up on things. So far the only people I see at platinum are pygmypi, myself, and black_jack when he is on. I feel Chris would neglect his vice duties otherwise I would vote for him. Also I voted nay for the people who merely kept asking to be vice just so they could be vice.

#33 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:11 PM

Pygmypi is right, everyone is voting on who sells there, and what their prices are, not who do we trust and will take care of it. I'm not saying I like Chris, I'm sure he's trustworthy and all but I'm looking personally for people who are there a lot of their time checking up on things. So far the only people I see at platinum are pygmypi, myself, and black_jack when he is on. I feel Chris would neglect his vice duties otherwise I would vote for him. Also I voted nay for the people who merely kept asking to be vice just so they could be vice.

The point of this vote is to get trustworthy people to add players as citizens of platinum and then after they've set up their spot remove them so they don't use homestones to steal items, it's not about who sells the most stuff there
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#34 ShadowOfLight

ShadowOfLight

Ironically obsessed with darkness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:20 PM

The point of this vote is to get trustworthy people to add players as citizens of platinum and then after they've set up their spot remove them so they don't use homestones to steal items, it's not about who sells the most stuff there

That's exactly what I just said. Idc if they sell there, as long as they are 1.) friendly to the traders/buyers 2.) and actually there checking up on things. That's the important factors, and what I used to vote.

#35 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:24 PM

Voted Aye for everyone, because I wasn't sure whether Nay should be picked for me.

So THATS how legobox managed to get a 2nd vote for aye. Quick use the undo button!

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.

#36 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

Can I be a citizen in platinum? I have things to sell.

There is no permanent citizenship, so if you wanna sell something in platinum, go in game and ask Beta, Blackjack, Shadowoflight or I, to add you temporarily so you can sell your items :)

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.

#37 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:55 AM

There is no permanent citizenship, so if you wanna sell something in platinum, go in game and ask Beta, Blackjack, Shadowoflight or I, to add you temporarily so you can sell your items :)

forgot to add me. i was the first vice mayor btw. But yeah no permanent citizenship, anyone that is not a vice gets removed

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#38 Xerp

Xerp

"Water" abuser

• Moderators
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:51 AM

I cant wait to be vice.

1349379032172.gif

#39 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:28 AM

1 more day! I probably could "call" it here, but I think I'll let it go the full week to stick to word.

and Xerp, (in fact any mod), if you want you can just ask =P I'd like to think the community trusts you enough already to add you to platinum's vice mayors! I'd only feel shy and modest in asking since you already have mod tasks to bear! But if you want more load, knock yourselves out ;P!

:beta: Providing you an unnecessary dose of nonsense anytime! :beta:

#40 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:00 PM

After a week I think it's clear Pyorololi is the only player who had a majority of trust from everyone here, so I will make him the newest vice in Platinum

Votings over now!

:beta: Providing you an unnecessary dose of nonsense anytime! :beta: