Photo

ANOTHER suggestion:drop things when dead

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:16 AM

so my idea is basically that when someone dies they drop a small box at the place where they died containing some of their non plat items, maybe the box would only die if you dropped it in the wild to avoid trolls inviting you to your town, killing you, then removing ur access to the town so you lose blocks. the box should also have a x% of the gold you carry around, this would make safes more popular and boxes, cause people would want to keep their items safe. the box should stay there for a reasonable amount of time and should only be picked up by you to stop trolls mentioned above from stealing your items. it would also give you enough time to return to the wild and retrieve it.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#2 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:40 AM

so my idea is basically that when someone dies they drop a small box at the place where they died containing their non plat items, maybe the box would only die if you dropped it in the wild to avoid trolls inviting you to your town, killing you, then removing ur access to the town so you lose blocks. the box should also have a x% of the gold you carry around, this would make safes more popular and boxes, cause people would want to keep their items safe. the box should stay there for a reasonable amount of time and should only be picked up by you to stop trolls mentioned above from stealing your items. it would also give you enough time to return to the wild and retrieve it.

Maybe not their ENTIRE INVENTORY just so we don't keep cluttering our inv with keys. MAYBE we should do like a 'choose one item of three' and selects some random items (not keys/plat items for obvious reasons). So imagine Player A kills Player B with some items. A menu pops up when Player A leaves the pvp match and shows him a inventory of Player B. Then Player A is able to take 10 of the same thing (so he can take 10 snow etc.) and then once taken his prize/loot, the menu disappears. So loot system.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#3 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:48 AM

Maybe not their ENTIRE INVENTORY just so we don't keep cluttering our inv with keys. MAYBE we should do like a 'choose one item of three' and selects some random items (not keys/plat items for obvious reasons). So imagine Player A kills Player B with some items. A menu pops up when Player A leaves the pvp match and shows him a inventory of Player B. Then Player A is able to take 10 of the same thing (so he can take 10 snow etc.) and then once taken his prize/loot, the menu disappears. So loot system.

o i meant to add in the description that it drops SOME of your items, and no plat items.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#4 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:57 AM

o i meant to add in the description that it drops SOME of your items, and no plat items.

NOW YOU TELL ME. *LegoBox facepalms so hard

*sigh Now my post has no meaning! But my idea gives the player THE CHOICE to loot and what they get. Some people don't want loot (for some reason other then friendly matches) sooo yeah.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#5 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:00 AM

Maybe the player should lose a few coins to give a reason not to die, but not drop items.

rrqlql.png

#6 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:04 AM

Maybe the player should lose a few coins to give a reason not to die, but not drop items.

I think thats through madman's system. but mine, the killer has a choice to take the items. And we should add a Avenger System where you earn back the items you lost AND something else.

#7 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:30 PM

I would only want to drop coins if I lost blocks it would mean I couldn't trust anyone in the wilds :-(

#8 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:50 PM

I would only want to drop coins if I lost blocks it would mean I couldn't trust anyone in the wilds :sad:

o but my idea is troll proof, you just need to get back to your box and with your tp skills :P and maybe there should be a command like /deadbox which shows locations of ur deadboxes so you can megamap em and go and find them

I think thats through madman's system. but mine, the killer has a choice to take the items. And we should add a Avenger System where you earn back the items you lost AND something else.

trolls will be trolls. this will create more problems, not fun. people would lure noobs out into the wild at a place and then kill them and steal their items which is kind of mean :/

they lose a bit of their coins maybe %1/2% of their current on hand gold and about 3 blocks maybe? this would make them use safes more and also not want to die >.>

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#9 TheSapphireCoyoteKing

TheSapphireCoyoteKing

Bees?

• Moderators
  • 329 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 02:47 AM

This will make me want to fight even more lol

Sapphire_Coyote_Exp_Bar.png64x64_Bloodshed_5ks_badge.png<5 killstreak badge<64x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png<10 killstreak badge<64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn<15 killstreak badge<64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png<20 killstreak badge<64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu<25 killstreak badge<

#10 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 03:02 AM

This will make me want to fight even more lol

p.s my idea is that you can not pick other opponents box up, but maybe there should be an option where some items in the box can be looted but not all? idk

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#11 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:03 AM

But then what happens to the box?

well the box stays where it was for a certain amount of time, after all items in it are gone it disappears. and in the box some of the dropped items and gold are available for looting by others (but not all) and after the looters loot, the box stay there until it is found by the owner of the contents inside or the time runs out

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#12 HammBerger3

HammBerger3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:56 PM

A disappearing box might be annoying because some noob might throw some of their items in there and then they would disappear. I suggest the possible dropping of coins instead of a box. Like, x% of your gold gets placed on the ground and the next person to walk over it gets it.

ObamaApproves20408.jpg

#13 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:58 PM

A disappearing box might be annoying because some noob might throw some of their items in there and then they would disappear. I suggest the possible dropping of coins instead of a box. Like, x% of your gold gets placed on the ground and the next person to walk over it gets it.

like i said in my thread stuff like that would be worse for noobs cuz then trolls could invite noobs somewhere, then kill them and steal their gold, the box also stays there for a while so noobs can try find it again and noobs dont often wander around =65 getting killed by mobs. 

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#14 HammBerger3

HammBerger3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:33 PM

which is why it only works in the wild

ObamaApproves20408.jpg

#15 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:22 PM

which is why it only works in the wild

and homestones/publicpads can always be placed in the wild, just imagine someone going like: giving out free plat items at /tele wild (noobs go to it) and he kills them and takes their gold, its not much gold but its still scamming so yeah, its not a good idea to just drop gold. 

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#16 HammBerger3

HammBerger3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:43 AM

"Sorry, you may not take (playername)'s gold.

ObamaApproves20408.jpg

#17 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:48 AM

"Sorry, you may not take (playername)'s gold.

HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT TO THE BOX? the gold would eventually disappear or else the world would be littered with random gold coins. -.-

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#18 HammBerger3

HammBerger3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:53 AM

Nvm I think we are both confused just drop it

ObamaApproves20408.jpg