Photo

just an idea: /townlist

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:42 AM

we have a /publicpad list so why not have a /townlist which shows all the towns and who owns them and the location of the townstone?i would find this interesting and a good way to explore around with the map etc. also i think the list should display which towns ur a citizen/official/vicemayor/mayor  like this: hotel city (65,-54,=68) (colorful font-ed word) mayor or another example: belair (76,102,=69) (different colored font-ed word) citizen, i personally would find this helpful, not sure bout ya'll plz give me some feedback and a r8 and maybe something to improve it thnks m9's

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#2 Xerp

Xerp

"Water" abuser

• Moderators
  • 198 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:57 AM

it would be cool to have a /townlist command to list the towns... and we do already have a towninfo command but maybe make the towninfo command global instead of based off whether your in the town or not..  or just type /towninfo to view players of towns currently in or /towninfo <townname> to views the mayors/vms/offs in any town if there was a townlist... thatd be cool. you should put it in the wishlist/idea box/votethingermajiggerer

1349379032172.gif

#3 PyoroLoli

PyoroLoli

Just a Cactus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:30 PM

There also should be /citizen to list what places you're a citizen at.

/townlist is a great idea though.

"FURY SUCK A CAR" - Po2005

#4 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:41 PM

/townlist is a great idea though.

why not both?.gif

rrqlql.png

#5 Sharky

Sharky

Fishy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:42 PM

They just all needed liking

EMRlBNQ.png

#6 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:56 PM

i dont think players should have access to a straight list of every town in the game 1) it would be much MUCH longer that publicpad list, and that list is already difficult to sift through at times 2) the number of pocket towns is probably now equal to the number of in world towns, and most arent very interesting 3) lots of players keep towns secret for various reasons 4)what good does the list do you if you cant get to the town

i think this is actually the more useful idea, we have /towns to list the towns we are mayors of, why not either add to that list places we are vice,off,cit of or make separate lists for them

also on a slightly related topic i believe it would be incredibly useful if there was a way to check the cost of the next townexpand, maybe it could be shown in /towninfo or make its own command, but it wouldbe highly useful to all because as of right now i dont think the game tells you before or after how much plat you will lost when you typed /townexpand, because there is no confirmation message, only your town has been expanded to XX more regions.    

#7 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:59 PM

we have a /publicpad list so why not have a /townlist which shows all the towns and who owns them and the location of the townstone?i would find this interesting and a good way to explore around with the map etc. also i think the list should display which towns ur a citizen/official/vicemayor/mayor  like this: hotel city (65,-54,=68) (colorful font-ed word) mayor or another example: belair (76,102,=69) (different colored font-ed word) citizen, i personally would find this helpful, not sure bout ya'll plz give me some feedback and a r8 and maybe something to improve it thnks m9's

Yeah would be nice Ive already suggested this before and it's needed badly...

/townlist that I've suggested before was just for towns you are citizen of cause like ase said some people like privacy on towns and people need to know where their stuff is.

#8 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:25 AM

I think we've had this discussion before...

/townlist seems very useful.

I still think we need a /mypublicpads command lol because sometimes I lose publicpads and they don't show up on the /publicpad list for like a day.

Or a command that shows us a loc of all our plat items... possibly disscluding 1p items.

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.

#9 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:34 PM

I think we've had this discussion before...

/townlist seems very useful.

I still think we need a /mypublicpads command lol because sometimes I lose publicpads and they don't show up on the /publicpad list for like a day.

Or a command that shows us a loc of all our plat items... possibly disscluding 1p items.

There is a broken megamap option called 'where's my stuff' which is probs for future plat/block tracking.

#10 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:45 PM

That made the server crash

Some people (*cough* Grim *cough*) had too many stuff and it crashed.

Yeah well an ingame command wouldn't work any better then

#11 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:19 PM

That made the server crash

Some people (*cough* Grim *cough*) had too many stuff and it crashed.

i thought it crashed because of pocket universes...