Photo

Wizard Clan recruitment!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#21 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:23 PM

Maybe I want this locked :P
Plus ill start a thread when i have the base ready

If you get it locked I'll just start a new thread :P
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#22 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:58 AM

Karl like I Said u should make the limitations smaller, maybe make it u need a blue shirt? Or else u'll find that ur clan won't have many members

There, done

P.S. it's Kral not Karl
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png

#23 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:09 AM

There, done

P.S. it's Kral not Karl

Kral, I left Sapphy a 'time' to think about the war, but I declare WAR ON THE WIZARD CLAN. I'll see you in Hell.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#24 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

Kral, I left Sapphy a 'time' to think about the war, but I declare WAR ON THE WIZARD CLAN. I'll see you in Hell.

That's rather cowardly declaring war on a clan with only 2 members
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png

#25 TheSapphireCoyoteKing

TheSapphireCoyoteKing

Bees?

• Moderators
  • 329 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:55 PM

If you declare war upon the Wizard clan, you take up arms against Regius Sapphirus AND Dream Team. And as stated in the post above, it is cowardly to attack a clan with minimal members.

Sapphire_Coyote_Exp_Bar.png64x64_Bloodshed_5ks_badge.png<5 killstreak badge<64x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png<10 killstreak badge<64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn<15 killstreak badge<64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png<20 killstreak badge<64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu<25 killstreak badge<

#26 Sage

Sage

. . .

• Moderators
  • 462 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:05 PM

That's rather cowardly declaring war on a clan with only 2 members

as stated in the post above, it is cowardly to attack a clan with minimal members.

It may be cowardly, but it's a great strategy. Used by many warring tribes in real history. The small clans are swallowed up into the larger, more powerful clan and this is good. It means there are a few very powerful clans and less 2-5 member clans that just make things confusing. Tell me what's stronger, a clan with 30 members vs. a clan with 2 members or a clan with 30 members vs a collective 30 members from various 'small-time' tribes that were defeated under a single banner?

A group of wizards within a large clan would be better than a small group of wizards who just hang out alone. Although that sounds like very generic RPG  fuel lol.

Still doing the hand thing.

#DankClan

#27 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:17 AM

It may be cowardly, but it's a great strategy. Used by many warring tribes in real history. The small clans are swallowed up into the larger, more powerful clan and this is good. It means there are a few very powerful clans and less 2-5 member clans that just make things confusing. Tell me what's stronger, a clan with 30 members vs. a clan with 2 members or a clan with 30 members vs a collective 30 members from various 'small-time' tribes that were defeated under a single banner?

A group of wizards within a large clan would be better than a small group of wizards who just hang out alone. Although that sounds like very generic RPG  fuel lol.

Thank you Sage. I was planning to attack the smaller clans to take them over.

If you declare war upon the Wizard clan, you take up arms against Regius Sapphirus AND Dream Team. And as stated in the post above, it is cowardly to attack a clan with minimal members.

Um.... We're allies with Dream Team.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#28 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:47 PM

Thank you Sage. I was planning to attack the smaller clans to take them over.

Um.... We're allies with Dream Team.

Well this is awkward, because we're allies with Regius Sapphire who is a brother clan of Dream Team
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png