Photo

Fish & Chips

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#1 Sharky

Sharky

Fishy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:43 PM

I live in England sooo fish & chips is kinda a thing. But lemme tell you about a time when i went to buy fish and chips. Soo I had been to the fish and chips place before.. pretty basic stuff but one time i went to get some chocolate from costcutters and let my brother get the fish & chips and i was gunna meet him in the place sooo i got the chocolate and walked to the place and outside the door was a middle-aged man uncounsous on the ground my bro was still queing for the food so i asked him what happened he said "he was like that when i came" after looking back i noticed he was wearing hospital bands holy sh*t the fish and chips assistant guy was checking his pulse and by the time we got our food they were putting him in the back of an ambulance oh gawd what a day.

EMRlBNQ.png

#2 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:46 PM

What is this thread about?
Of course people like fish and chips.

rrqlql.png

#3 Sharky

Sharky

Fishy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:58 PM

What is this thread about?
Of course people like fish and chips.

What is it not about

EMRlBNQ.png

#4 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:22 PM

[Enter some horrible Fish & Chips photo]

Thats Australian Fish & Chips for you.

On Topic:Lolwutmate.jpg

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#5 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:23 AM

us kiwi's (the natives of new zealand) practically invented fish n chips. we eat em all day. fish n chips to a kiwi is like tea to a english man or beer to a xerpling 

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#6 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:36 AM

us kiwi's (the natives of new zealand) practically invented fish n chips. we eat em all day. fish n chips to a kiwi is like tea to a english man or beer to a xerpling 

Or a Slouch Hat to a Digger you Starker!

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#7 T h e E p i c P i x e l

T h e E p i c P i x e l

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:25 AM

I live in England sooo fish & chips is kinda a thing. But lemme tell you about a time when i went to buy fish and chips. Soo I had been to the fish and chips place before.. pretty basic stuff but one time i went to get some chocolate from costcutters and let my brother get the fish & chips and i was gunna meet him in the place sooo i got the chocolate and walked to the place and outside the door was a middle-aged man uncounsous on the ground my bro was still queing for the food so i asked him what happened he said "he was like that when i came" after looking back i noticed he was wearing hospital bands holy sh*t the fish and chips assistant guy was checking his pulse and by the time we got our food they were putting him in the back of an ambulance oh gawd what a day.

idk wut costcutters is. is it some british brand store? we have a "walmart" in murica.

s7rk2q5.gif

#8 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:13 AM

idk wut costcutters is. is it some british brand store? we have a "walmart" in murica.

Costcutters is a shop that sells cheap crap.

Here in England we have ASDA (which is owned by Walmart) and Tesco.

have you ever been to an english town on the coast? it's nothing but fish and chips.

rrqlql.png

#9 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:32 PM

Fish and French Fries, actually.

damn french people

ruining my chips

rrqlql.png

#10 wherethedrumsat

wherethedrumsat

I have the worst member title ever.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:04 AM

Sharky, dont become the next me or legobox. Your kind of making useless threads, and alot of them i must add. 

dq949.gifdq8r6.gif

#11 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:47 AM

Sharky, dont become the next me or legobox. Your kind of making useless threads, and alot of them i must add. and p.s im such a hypocrite with bad grammer

FTFY

damn french people

ruining my chips

gosh there are so many different variations for words. like "crisps" instead of potato chips and "thongs" or "flip flops" instead of jandals. what makes it more confusing is words such as thongs also mean underwear and people that call potato chips crisps have a whole different meaning for chips.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#12 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:24 AM

FTFY

Sharky, dont become the next me or legobox. Your kind of making useless threads, and alot of them i must add. and p.s im such a hypocrite with bad grammer.

You didn't fix it -_- here's the CORRECT version:

Sharky, don't become the next me or legobox. Your're kind of making useless threads, and alot of them I must add. and P.S I'm such a hypocrite with bad grammar
T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#13 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:28 AM

Sharky, don't become the next me or legobox. Your're kind of making useless threads, and a lot of them I must add. and P.S I'm such a hypocrite with bad grammar

FTFY for reals a lot is two words

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#14 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:06 AM

Ok I officially resign my position as a grammar nazi. Let's stop correcting each other and get on topic
T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#15 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:46 AM

gosh there are so many different variations for words. like "crisps" instead of potato chips and "thongs" or "flip flops" instead of jandals. what makes it more confusing is words such as thongs also mean underwear and people that call potato chips crisps have a whole different meaning for chips.

there is only chips.

rrqlql.png

#16 wherethedrumsat

wherethedrumsat

I have the worst member title ever.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:48 AM

Im not a hypocrite. I clearly stated dont become the next me. I know i make useless stuff, but im trying to stop sharky from being ridiculed with the legobox successor crap.  

dq949.gifdq8r6.gif

#17 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:05 PM

Actually "Fish and Chips" refers to fish and where I come from what is referred as French Fries; fried potatoes not sliced thinly but cut into thick strips.

yeah well where you come from doesn't matter >:C

rrqlql.png

#18 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:36 AM

Sharky, don't become the next me or legobox. Your're kind of making useless threads, and alot of them I must add. and P.S I'm such a hypocrite with bad grammar

*Legobox or I. 

You guys are bad at this whole "grammar nazi" thing. STEP YOUR GAME UP.

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.

#19 Xerp

Xerp

"Water" abuser

• Moderators
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:54 AM

Well chips are crisps. So if you wanted Potato chips instead of Fries itd be fish and crisps

1349379032172.gif

#20 Xerp

Xerp

"Water" abuser

• Moderators
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:15 AM

Well in french fries are french then why are they called pomme frittes in france... And why do they put swiss cheese on a FRENCH DIP

1349379032172.gif