Photo

Suggestion: OIL

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#1 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:20 AM

Make oil, a product that can be Cooke with steak to make it more delicious and plus more health when you eat the steak. Also if you cook oil by itself it can turn into plastic.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#2 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:29 AM

Make oil, a product that can be Cooke with steak to make it more delicious and plus more health when you eat the steak. Also if you cook oil by itself it can turn into plastic.

How do you suppose that you can cook BOTH THE STEAK AND OIL. AND DEPENDS ON WHICH OIL? COOKING OIL? PETROLEUM OIL? AND FOR HOW MUCH?

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#3 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:38 AM

How do you suppose that you can cook BOTH THE STEAK AND OIL. AND DEPENDS ON WHICH OIL? COOKING OIL? PETROLEUM
OIL? AND FOR HOW MUCH?

I was thinking 2 kinds of oil, one is cooking which is about 3gold one time use and adds 2health onto steak and another is oil that is cooked to make plastic which can be maybe half of what plastic actually costs, and maybe add dyes to the game too,which can be used to dye plastic blocks. If dye is added, freshly baked plastic Would be colourless and needs dye to paint it.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#4 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:43 AM

I was thinking 2 kinds of oil, one is cooking which is about 3gold one time use and adds 2health onto steak and another is oil that is cooked to make plastic which can be maybe half of what plastic actually costs, and maybe add dyes to the game too,which can be used to dye plastic blocks. If dye is added, freshly baked plastic Would be colourless and needs dye to paint it.

Maybe some wool to come along with it? Jk, we could add another type of safe thats cheaper in plat but then uses the dye to make a password.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#5 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:52 AM

Can I refine the oil into petrol, cover someone's house in it and then set it alight?

rrqlql.png

#6 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:44 AM

Buy oil, cook oil to make more oil, repeat for infinite monies... ALL OIL COMPANIES WILL BANKRUPT 8BIT WILL BANKRUPT CHUCK NORRIS WILL BANKRUPT

Good wishes with your infinite monies :D

#Trollscienceisdownsupportthefight2014

trollscience.com  :(

UQ6ffjO.png

ai5w06T.pngai5w06T.pngai5w06T.png

#7 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:09 PM

Buy oil, cook oil to make more oil, repeat for infinite monies... ALL OIL COMPANIES WILL BANKRUPT 8BIT WILL BANKRUPT CHUCK NORRIS WILL BANKRUPT
Good wishes with your infinite monies :D

#Trollscienceisdownsupportthefight2014

trollscience.com   :(

Woahhh, that's an awesome idea.

We could have a computer (maybe a use for the laptop we currently have?) with virtual stock markets that you can invest gold in.
They go up and down randomly so that there's some potential to make money through it.
rrqlql.png

#8 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

Woahhh, that's an awesome idea.

We could have a computer (maybe a use for the laptop we currently have?) with virtual stock markets that you can invest gold in.
They go up and down randomly so that there's some potential to make money through it.

and while we are at it, add a 8bit social network onto the laptop :D

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#9 T h e E p i c P i x e l

T h e E p i c P i x e l

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:41 PM

*ahem* I have a more on-topic suggestion here: where would you find the oil? New mining system? New random oil lakes in the wild? You gotta think about this a little more.....

s7rk2q5.gif

#10 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:18 AM

*ahem* I have a more on-topic suggestion here: where would you find the oil? New mining system? New random oil lakes in the wild? You gotta think about this a little more.....

buy from the shop, don't want it to be something like wild grass.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#11 Potato_man9

Potato_man9

Muted more times than a swearing sailor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:22 AM

*ahem* The Epic Pixel where do we find glass? At the furnace, no we find it in the shop. Why cant we just find oil in the shop too? So think a little more pixel.

#12 Potato_man9

Potato_man9

Muted more times than a swearing sailor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 10:37 PM

OHH how bout a map =6666 and add portals. one called the end and one called the nether while where at it we can make these blocks that u can set fire to with a firestarter and the block burns forever and we can add clay and add big white mobs that make crying sound when u hit them (7 references)

#13 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:16 AM

Maybe a new mob that gives you oil? I was thinking off suggesting natural oil mines which you can acces with a special tool but I think that would be a bit complicated to add and program, one step at a time :)

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#14 T h e E p i c P i x e l

T h e E p i c P i x e l

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:54 AM

*ahem* The Epic Pixel where do we find glass? At the furnace, no we find it in the shop. Why cant we just find oil in the shop too? So think a little more pixel.

i dont care potato i am stating my ideas

another idea: what form would the oil come in? an oil bucket? or like a water block? cook cement block and rarely oil comes out?

s7rk2q5.gif

#15 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:51 AM

i dont care potato i am stating my ideas

another idea: what form would the oil come in? an oil bucket? or like a water block? cook cement block and rarely oil comes out?

the cooking oil would probably look like "water", a bottle filled with liquid. the oil to make plastic would be something like a water block, just a different color. and i don't think cooking cement blocks would make oil. oil mines would be cool, where you a drill of some sort which can only be placed in towns. then the drill can probably collect oil?  probably if the drill needs something to power it would be good. e.g oil? :P so basically you press e by the drill and it brings up a window which shows how much oil it has collected and how much oil it has to power it, also it shows an on and off switch so u can turn it on and off.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#16 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:51 PM

A mob with a turban that explodes when you get too close and gives oil on death.
Robby pls add.

are you trying to say people that wear turbans explode?
how incredibly rude
rrqlql.png

#17 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:00 PM

Fine, he doesn't need a turban. He can just live in the desert, drop oil, and explode.

Maybe make the mob so that if it is on any block that isn't sand, it will slowly lose 1hp at a time and if its in water it will lose 3 health at a time, but maybe make it only drop oil occasionally and only when killed by a player, not block or else people would get the spawner, place it near water and get an instant oil farm

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#18 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:25 AM

PEOPLE CALM DOWN. THERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION TO ANSWER. Which Oil company do we support? Shell? Or maybe to avoid copyright, Chell? (get that one reference and you're awesome)

#19 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:32 AM

PEOPLE CALM DOWN. THERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION TO ANSWER. Which Oil company do we support? Shell? Or maybe to avoid copyright, Chell? (get that one reference and you're awesome)

We use bp, bit petroleum

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#20 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

We use bp, bit petroleum

guaranteed to spill oil all over your coastlines
rrqlql.png