Photo
- - - - -

Townstone Charity Program

No gain No gold for you To help players who do not Have townstones and are in good standing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 TheSapphireCoyoteKing

TheSapphireCoyoteKing

Bees?

• Moderators
  • 329 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:44 PM

Overview of the Problem:

Wishful thinking here, But If I am the only one who would do it then so be it. 

Countless times have I seen players leave because they could not get a town, or nobody would accept them.

It saddens me that they are missing out on this amazing community. 

That is one of the many reasons I plan to put my program into action, even If nobody else will help me with it.

The Plan: 

Well. I thought that maybe on certain days, I could gather a group (Or just me if nobody wants to) to help me farm for gold for a townstone for a player who deserves it.

Maybe have set days to farm such as Monday, Wednsday, Friday, and Saturday?

Players will be chosen based upon their conduct.

9/1/2014: Joshkinz

Contributors: Shcky with 5000 Gold. A big thanks from the bottom of my heart man. Glad that you wish to help out the players :3

Belklare with 2720 Gold. Seriously man. Thanks a ton. It means quite a bit! :3

Scratso: 10000 Gold. Im very happy that you wanted to contribute. Thanks a ton man. Stay awesome :3

BlaaBlaaGuy with 5641 Gold. Seriously. This contribution helps. I want to thank you for thinking about the players :3

Meep: 1253 Gold. Thanks a ton Meepers! <3

Black_Jack: 25000 Gold. My god.... Thanks a ton man! XD We went over. Thanks a ton for caring about the players man. A true thank you from the bottom of my heart!

9/4/2014: Gamer9x

I couldnt keep track LOL

Sapphire_Coyote_Exp_Bar.png64x64_Bloodshed_5ks_badge.png<5 killstreak badge<64x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png<10 killstreak badge<64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn<15 killstreak badge<64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png<20 killstreak badge<64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu<25 killstreak badge<

#2 Henbrol

Henbrol

Cheese Omelette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

I'd actually like to join the farming group, but I'm only on during the weekend.

Team Kerbal blasts off at the speed of light!

Crash right now or prepare to fight!

#3 TheSapphireCoyoteKing

TheSapphireCoyoteKing

Bees?

• Moderators
  • 329 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:50 PM

Alright. Remember. You dont have to even farm alot, just farm some if you need to. 

I personally will be working around the clock at it.

Sapphire_Coyote_Exp_Bar.png64x64_Bloodshed_5ks_badge.png<5 killstreak badge<64x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png<10 killstreak badge<64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn<15 killstreak badge<64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png<20 killstreak badge<64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu<25 killstreak badge<

#4 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:56 PM

while i think this is a great idea, i have seen just as many players leave after founding a town, as players who leave because they cant get one.  i know no one likes talking about how many people leave, but thats part of the game, if only people who stayed played, there would rarely be more than 10 people on the sever at one time.

#5 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:29 PM

while i think this is a great idea, i have seen just as many players leave after founding a town, as players who leave because they cant get one.  i know no one likes talking about how many people leave, but thats part of the game, if only people who stayed played, there would rarely be more than 10 people on the sever at one time.

1. That "there would rarely be more than 10 people on the server at one time" makes no sense as it means usually less than 10, when we already have waay more than 10 on usually.

2. Good point.

Overview of the Problem:

Wishful thinking here, But If I am the only one who would do it then so be it. 

Countless times have I seen players leave because they could not get a town, or nobody would accept them.

It saddens me that they are missing out on this amazing community. 

That is one of the many reasons I plan to put my program into action, even If nobody else will help me with it.

The Plan: 

Well. I thought that maybe on certain days, I could gather a group (Or just me if nobody wants to) to help me farm for gold for a townstone for a player who deserves it.

Maybe have set days to farm such as Monday, Wednsday, Friday, and Saturday?

Players will be chosen based upon their conduct.

9/1/2014: Joshkinz

Contributors: Shcky with 5000 Gold. A big thanks from the bottom of my heart man. Glad that you wish to help out the players :3

Belklare with 2500 Gold. Seriously man. Thanks a ton. It means quite a bit! :3

Scratso: 5005 Gold. Im very happy that you wanted to contribute. Thanks a ton man. Stay awesome :3

5005g well spent. ;)

Good luck!

7f44484767.png

#6 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

Hey it's a good idea, although I think that certain people may deserve it for staying out of trouble (no bans/mutes on record). However isn't this why pocket townstones came about to stop new players leaving and giving them the same chances to be a mayor like us? Ase is right that players may quit a week after realising they don't have to patience to grass a 3x3 region town? This is why I believe a 2x2 pocket town suits new players well. I hate seeing ghost towns which I why I prefer people using pocket towns if they only plan on playing the game casually and leave eventually.

#7 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:48 PM

Hey it's a good idea, although I think that certain people may deserve it for staying out of trouble (no bans/mutes on record). However isn't this why pocket townstones came about to stop new players leaving and giving them the same chances to be a mayor like us? Ase is right that players may quit a week after realising they don't have to patience to grass a 3x3 region town? This is why I believe a 2x2 pocket town suits new players well. I hate seeing ghost towns which I why I prefer people using pocket towns if they only plan on playing the game casually and leave eventually.

Yeah, but if they choose to stay this charity's to give them a townstone, if they're amazing players who deserve it.

Kinda, meh.

It's to at least get more players. :D

7f44484767.png

#8 TheSapphireCoyoteKing

TheSapphireCoyoteKing

Bees?

• Moderators
  • 329 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

<SapphireCoyote> I really would like to give the sincerest thank you from the depths of my heart for you wanting to help the Joshkinz. I really am happy to know that there are generous people out there who will give to a good cuase, And I just want you all to know that you are not only kind, but amazing in my eyes. I want to thank you for all that you have donated, and I hope you have an amazing time in 8bitmmo. Everyone should 
<SapphireCoyote> recongnize you as some of the kindest folks in the community. You guys are amazing. ~Sapphy

#9 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:02 AM

sapphy what about raising for my one? :o

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png