Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

WAR!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
71 replies to this topic

#21 withrowkavan

withrowkavan

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:13 AM

\

Every game needs groups/guilds/clans though and this game does have a pvp element to it why not improve?

i was saying we should vote on which idea we like more, i agree with the clans, but we dont want it like clash of clans, with there clan system, we should keep it orginal

#22 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

\

i was saying we should vote on which idea we like more, i agree with the clans, but we dont want it like clash of clans, with there clan system, we should keep it orginal

clash of clans isn't a mmo, nuff' said

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#23 wherethedrumsat

wherethedrumsat

I have the worst member title ever.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

it wont be copying coc, its a mmo sandboz game and plus we arent destroying the buildings at once like coc if its implamented 

dq949.gifdq8r6.gif

#24 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:32 AM

clash of clans isn't a mmo, nuff' said

Massively Multiplayer Online game. I think Clash of Clans fits that desciption. If anything 8BitMMO isn't an MMO. Just kinda a MO right now.

Also, just for the record. I based my ideas on Graal Classic's system.

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#25 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:07 AM

I think we would need like a 5 minute respawn time if you died in the world.

If you could just instantly respawn, you'd be able to teleport back and nobody would be able to take the base.

rrqlql.png

#26 withrowkavan

withrowkavan

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:19 PM

i agree

with zotty (im gonna start callin u zotty now)

but maybe there should be no respawn in war zones, so say u got to battle, and everyone is fighting, u die, wait 5 seconds, and are back in the fight

this doesnt sound right. maybe u shouldnt respawn at all, u just go back to root or something, and u and tele back till the battle is over

#27 noo

noo

Asked for 'sweggiest dawg around'. Ended up with this.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

This is a really good idea. Saying that, I've got some suggestions. Complete restart; everyone's items and gold are wiped, else Dank Clan would be 2 OP. Blocks breakable by weapons should be added to the store; come in most variants, higher tier ones more expensive. Unbreakable blocks being non-existant, or being outrageously expensive so no one can just go into an impenetrable hidy hole at the start, or ever.

shrek is love

shrek is life

#28 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

I think we would need like a 5 minute respawn time if you died in the world.

If you could just instantly respawn, you'd be able to teleport back and nobody would be able to take the base.

Yeah most games have a respawn time it would need to be a few minutes at least.

#29 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:22 PM

For this to be implemented properly the whole concept of 8BitMMO would have to be change for this one world. I'm not seeing it happen without Sim releasing the source code for us to make on our own.

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#30 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

For this to be implemented properly the whole concept of 8BitMMO would have to be change for this one world. I'm not seeing it happen without Sim releasing the source code for us to make on our own.

Sim would just need instances for small groups going into a map basically the size of a 3-4 times expanded town. Although yeah this isn't something one person can do overnight...

#31 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

Sim would just need instances for small groups going into a map basically the size of a 3-4 times expanded town. Although yeah this isn't something one person can do overnight...

If we laced sim's ramen with caffeine (and possibly cocaine), he could do it in a few hours.

rrqlql.png

#32 CaptainFazbunny

CaptainFazbunny

Dream Nickname

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

If we laced sim's ramen with caffeine (and possibly cocaine), he could do it in a few hours.

Ha Ha lol

But what if we all donated a little money to help him? Like a fundraiser!

#33 TheSapphireCoyoteKing

TheSapphireCoyoteKing

Bees?

• Moderators
  • 329 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

Hmmmmph. There'd be lots of angry people who have had bases taken then. Can you say Spam and profanity clogging up chat?

Sapphire_Coyote_Exp_Bar.png64x64_Bloodshed_5ks_badge.png<5 killstreak badge<64x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png<10 killstreak badge<64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn<15 killstreak badge<64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png<20 killstreak badge<64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu<25 killstreak badge<

#34 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

Hmmmmph. There'd be lots of angry people who have had bases taken then. Can you say Spam and profanity clogging up chat?

lol true.

#35 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:49 PM

all part of the fun :P

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#36 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:26 AM

Well that's just it. If we're going by my plan then bases aren't a personal thing. They're just something that exist (They'll probably be like social hub in that players will make a bunch and votes will be had). No one can cry over losing their beloved creation because they didn't create anything. Sure the base will get taken: But then take it back.

It's more strategy and skill than carefree building.

#37 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:25 PM

This idea sounds like a ton of fun :D  I definitely want to do something in future to support clan warfare

#38 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:37 AM

This idea sounds like a ton of fun :D  I definitely want to do something in future to support clan warfare

Half the fun is programming it! :-) So our god has spoken we are getting some clan stuff :D

#39 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:56 AM

Everyone! send some foods with caffeine in them to robby so he can quickly program clans. :P

Half the fun is programming it! :smile: So our god has spoken we are getting some clan stuff :D

OR he may just forget to add it. Remember when crafting was going to be implemented into the game? i still don't see it so it may take a while for clans to be added if they r going to.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#40 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:57 PM

The lord has spoken and blessed us all!

rrqlql.png