Photo

i think i might have (pretty sure) have caught a spammer who uses a bot - Explode In Thr Sky

botter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 AJ1AJ

AJ1AJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:20 PM

i was reading irc after someone got auto flooded and they kept on spamming. there was 1 post that i thought hmm.....HE'S A BOTTER.

this is the post:

[17:52] <@EightBitMMO> [MUTED] <Explode In Thr Sky> Is definitly not the last copy of SpAmBoT9000

now i saw this and thought wow u really want to get banned. after this he carried on spamming.

by me, AJ1AJ / AJ

#2 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:13 AM

Why a bot?
Why not just spamming?

people generally say stuff like that when they mean the opposite, especially if they  werent asked about it. its common guilty behaviour...

i was reading irc after someone got auto flooded and they kept on spamming. there was 1 post that i thought hmm.....HE'S A BOTTER.

this is the post:

[17:52] <@EightBitMMO> [MUTED] <Explode In Thr Sky> Is definitly not the last copy of SpAmBoT9000

now i saw this and thought wow u really want to get banned. after this he carried on spamming.

last time i checked you get banned for sword botting, but  spam you simply just get muted. so what? hes using a bot to help himself get muted. the game deals with it so no one else has to bother about it.

Why a bot?
Why not just spamming?

despite me answering your question, i do agree. those who spam are usually provocative, so hes probably lying to get someone online. as you can see hes provoked aj1aj.

7f44484767.png

#3 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:04 PM

Or to a buncha Swiss accounts... ;D

Next thing before you know it we'll be spammed by Nigerian royalty asking us if we want to help them store their 64 million gold scams in 8bit mmo! Never underestimate them!

:beta: Providing you an unnecessary dose of nonsense anytime! :beta: