Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Todays Weather Forcast. Cloudy with a chance of ban.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:57 AM

tumblr_m2ntx4j3wr1qzl7pko1_400.jpg

This was the weather earlier today.

This weather phenomenon is caused when Sim9 has to ban a whole lot of players.

Warning multiple accounts is frowned upon and generally not allowed. You can probably get away with up to 3 but do not abuse them for the purpose of getting gold ( gold farming, rewardblocks, daily log in bonuses. ) It is better not to have more than one at all without good reason.

The lightning storm earlier was due to one player having many more than just a few with high probability that some were used for botting.

Botting is also not allowed and will also get you banned. Botting is when you use macros or programs that are designed to do things in a game for you such as clicking the attack button for you while you go do something else or while you sleep. If you are presumed to be botting and can't give some sign you are actually there you may be reported as botting.

#2 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

... That's a terrifying picture.

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#3 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:17 AM

I summon the ban hammer upon anyone who bots!!!banhammer.jpg

T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#4 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:02 AM

............. That's an even more terrifying picture.

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#5 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:54 AM

It was craziest thing. Bans were just flying out left and right. For a moment, some of us thought we were going to get banned just from standing there. We didn't know what was happening, then we'd hear another crack of thunder.... and another... and another...

We didn't know what to do... We just froze. Scared and confused what was happening. I recall it like it was 3 hours ago. People were running in the streets with no clothes on in Detroit, the swords stopped slashing in Zoo. The chat exploded with questions, wondering what was happening. Then we saw him... we saw SIM. I've never seen an 8bit character look so dark in my days. I'll never forget that sight.... the top hat.... the suit... the EYES! Sim was determined, he had a goal. We idled and starred at the divine creator. Then the storm began to settle... the clouds cleared and the sun shined... sim had disappeared. Only to leave in his remains, the master of death to leave standing alone in the chat window....

29/01/2014 NEVAR FORGET 

RIP Martian and Mayor

#6 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:56 AM

RIP Martian and Mayor

Oh my god, i never expected THEM to be banned...

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#7 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

Oh my gosh, i never expected THEM to be banned...

only banned for a week, seems like a lifetime to me

#8 firerobot25

firerobot25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:47 AM

THEY WAS BANNED huh wow......those are the few of people you dont expect to be banned

#9 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

Guys major plot twist... Martian is...... MAYOR!!!!!

#10 kkfenix

kkfenix

Changes his own member title

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

tumblr_m2ntx4j3wr1qzl7pko1_400.jpg

This was the weather earlier today.

This weather phenomenon is caused when Sim9 has to ban a whole lot of players.

Warning multiple accounts is frowned upon and generally not allowed. You can probably get away with up to 3 but do not abuse them for the purpose of getting gold ( gold farming, rewardblocks, daily log in bonuses. ) It is better not to have more than one at all without good reason.

The lightning storm earlier was due to one player having many more than just a few with high probability that some were used for botting.

Botting is also not allowed and will also get you banned. Botting is when you use macros or programs that are designed to do things in a game for you such as clicking the attack button for you while you go do something else or while you sleep. If you are presumed to be botting and can't give some sign you are actually there you may be reported as botting.

It was craziest thing. Bans were just flying out left and right. For a moment, some of us thought we were going to get banned just from standing there. We didn't know what was happening, then we'd hear another crack of thunder.... and another... and another...

We didn't know what to do... We just froze. Scared and confused what was happening. I recall it like it was 3 hours ago. People were running in the streets with no clothes on in Detroit, the swords stopped slashing in Zoo. The chat exploded with questions, wondering what was happening. Then we saw him... we saw SIM. I've never seen an 8bit character look so dark in my days. I'll never forget that sight.... the top hat.... the suit... the EYES! Sim was determined, he had a goal. We idled and starred at the divine creator. Then the storm began to settle... the clouds cleared and the sun shined... sim had disappeared. Only to leave in his remains, the master of death to leave standing alone in the chat window....

29/01/2014 NEVAR FORGET 

Your turn, Zloc!

onepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gif200 pixels!

~kkfenix 8)  :D  :mrgreen:  8)  :lol:  :starwars:

#11 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

Martian gone?!?! What did he do?

7f44484767.png

#12 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:43 PM

Multiple accounts to gain gold faster i think.

Ah

7f44484767.png

#13 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:01 AM

200.gif

stop stealing ma thunder!