Photo

Mob Grinding

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:26 PM

Some people didn't put their rewardblock as a quest so if you simply say /rewardblocks, you can find a bunch of those. Says the guy who jumped over Bastion's wall to get a rewardblock. :P 

Highlight my Signature to see it! 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#2 firerobot25

firerobot25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

Some people didn't put their rewardblock as a quest so if you simply say /rewardblocks, you can find a bunch of those. Says the guy who jumped over Bastion's wall to get a rewardblock. :P 

to get a rewardblock you could of just opened a door for or do /tele plat

#3 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

to get a rewardblock you could of just opened a door for or do /tele plat

Well, you should have told me that. :) But doing that wouldn't have been more exciting then gliding. :P 

Highlight my Signature to see it! 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#4 firerobot25

firerobot25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

i didnt realise we was going for that one