Photo
- - - - -

@sim9

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 xFyREBALLx

xFyREBALLx

Hundredaire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:26 AM

Hey bud!

Congratulations on making it to PaX this year, I see you're in seattle now. I would come by and see your booth and maybe finally meet ya in person, being that we gamed together for so many yeahs, but I don't have the time or cash to buy tickets this year. That being said, if you live in seattle and plan on comming down closer to tacoma, look me up. Maybe we can hang out! Im happy to see 8BMM0 Going to PAX West, It's come along way from what it was when you first started it.

Your Friend

xFyreballx

(Everdream313 - Gmail...Keep in touch mate!)

Posted ImageWWW.EDITINGARCHIVE.COM FOR ALLYOUR GAME DEV NEEDS!

#2 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

WHAAAAA - Fyreball lives!  That's awesome :D

Let's chat offline sometime -- right now is kind of crazy, but it would be great to meet up in future

#3 xFyREBALLx

xFyREBALLx

Hundredaire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Would be awesome man, I was stoked that you are in my area now. I was talking with Trolo on here also, and I've been playing a little of the game. I do stream on twitch.tv sometimes, so If you are ok with it, I may like to stream a little of 8B live on there, I don't get many viewers, but little advertising is better than none at all. look me up offline,  Get at my E-mail (everdream313 -> Google mail) Hope you did stellar at PaX.

-FB

P.S. I still have the EA tee shirt (the first one with the pong paddles) :P

Posted ImageWWW.EDITINGARCHIVE.COM FOR ALLYOUR GAME DEV NEEDS!

#4 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

Sweet, start streaming on Twitch! :D