Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Bug Report. Mobs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

Not really sure weather to say it's really a bug but mob names shouldn't be visable if you are on a floor above or below them.

#2 El Dromedario

El Dromedario

8BitCamel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

It's not a bug I think, I think it is just hard for the game to check whether a mob is on the same floor as you or not. The same thing goes for other players' names. Looks like a difficult thing for Robby to add.

But I have to agree it will look neat if Robby fixes this. If a  players name is hidden you can do surprise attacks. That would be fun in PvP.

2hi4eg0.jpg  ev1jrq.jpg

#3 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

You should be able to a name vanish its like a skin it vanishes your name until you die  its 100 gold a pop.

UQ6ffjO.png

ai5w06T.pngai5w06T.pngai5w06T.png

#4 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

player names have to be visible at all times otherwise you don't know who to report if the person needs to be reported.

#5 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

player names have to be visible at all times otherwise you don't know who to report if the person needs to be reported.

That's EXACTLY why Trololo suggested that. :P

Highlight my Signature to see it! 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#6 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:30 AM

Yeah, detection on floors lower than you would probably be tough, but detection on floors above you should be pretty easy.  I'll add it as a bug to the bug database