Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

BRING BACK WILD GRASS!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 MintMina

MintMina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

Title says it all, syomais :idea:  :eating:

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#cc99cc;]Ohai Syomais[/color][/font]

#2 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

Players that have the wild grass will get upset that Sim9 adds more wild grass? But Sim9 won't be upset? That is why Sim9 won't add more? They are too selfish to let others experience their glory? Im confused   :crazyeye: 

Highlight my Signature to see it! 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#3 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

No.

Sim has already expressed his dislike of the wild grass and would remove it all if he could. Players that have it would get upset though if he did remove it all so he won't. He certainly won't be adding more. That having been said maybe a new type of grass can be added some day.

#4 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

Oh, so Sim9 removed all of the wild grass from the world back then? That's horrible! I thought you claimed it all. Oh, well. And why would players get mad. They will get more :P

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#5 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

Omg man no. He wants to remove it all but wont because the players who do have it will get upset.

#6 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

Oh, okay. So he didn't remove it the first time he put it out and Grim took all of wild grass and didn't share it. Sim9 is very good. He made a right choice. And you could have said more simple like that man. 8bitmmo and summer makes people used to the pixel text and no punctuation and messed up English people happily provide.

:english:  :punc: 

#7 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

Make Wild Grass buyable and not able to be picked up  20g per grass :P

UQ6ffjO.png

ai5w06T.pngai5w06T.pngai5w06T.png

#8 TheSapphireCoyoteKing

TheSapphireCoyoteKing

Bees?

• Moderators
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:47 AM

Why would you even want wild grass though? lol.

Sapphire_Coyote_Exp_Bar.png64x64_Bloodshed_5ks_badge.png<5 killstreak badge<64x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png<10 killstreak badge<64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn<15 killstreak badge<64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png<20 killstreak badge<64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu<25 killstreak badge<

#9 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:32 AM

Why would you even want wild grass though? lol.

only people who dont know the joy of having wild grass would ask that!  Oh my how do you not have any?!??!!

UQ6ffjO.png

#10 TheSapphireCoyoteKing

TheSapphireCoyoteKing

Bees?

• Moderators
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

Wild grass is easily trolled, so you have to replace it over and over. Correct?

Sapphire_Coyote_Exp_Bar.png64x64_Bloodshed_5ks_badge.png<5 killstreak badge<64x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png<10 killstreak badge<64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn<15 killstreak badge<64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png<20 killstreak badge<64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu<25 killstreak badge<

#11 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:48 AM

yea. its useless to make anything out of

#12 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

But its good for jungles and dungeons and other things. You can't like the light green grass all the time ... well i can't. And Sim9 can simply make it so that people can't pick it up anymore. Wallah

#13 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

Do you not think I have asked sim countless times to make wild grass like normal grass...

#14 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:22 AM

If I sell wild grass again, it'll be for 1p each :P

#15 Reap3r119

Reap3r119

God of Suddenly Going AFK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

If I sell wild grass again, it'll be for 1p each :P

And let kjh take grim's spot and control the market on wild grass?! NEVER!

You're reaper, but your avatar is a dragon on a farm tool?

Yes. A dragon on a farm tool. Your point?

#16 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

And let kjh take grim's spot and control the market on wild grass?! NEVER!

Yeah that's true I don't want him selling it making a huge profit off of it and wild grass value dropping to crap.

UQ6ffjO.png

#17 Meep

Meep

Director of Random Titles

• Moderators
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

It's the colour I like. Fake grass is fake.

Seriously though, why can't we have access to the inventories of long-quit players? There'd be LOADS of wild grass :P

"Meep" - Meep

#18 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

Hmm, I could just swap the colors of grass and fake grass?

#19 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

Hmm, I could just swap the colors of grass and fake grass?

What do you mean?

UQ6ffjO.png

#20 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

What do you mean?

He means: Wild grass would look like fake grass, fake grass will look like wild grass.

7f44484767.png