Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

El Dromedario's Idea Topic

suggestions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#21 Numberplay

Numberplay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:19 PM

I love the checkpoint idea. People would be able to make longer quests or make hard quests easier.

Igu9inn.png

#22 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:41 PM

Trading cards are planned.  Will try to get them done soon

#23 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

we should get cars. it gives me goosebumps whenever i see roads with no cars on them

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#24 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

I might work on steam trading cards after I take a look at fixing map stuff

#25 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:59 PM

I might work on steam trading cards after I take a look at fixing map stuff

Can we get Steam chat emoticons, Steam profile backgrounds and badges with that too?

<3

rrqlql.png

#26 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

Yes

#27 AlexINF

AlexINF

All the good things have an end.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:12 PM

Rooby are you going to make this update? OMG! Please add my badges! :lol!:  No, really, add them.

#28 AlexINF

AlexINF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:30 PM

OMG I WANT THIS BADGE:

Secret archievement

K, really, how to get it?

Prize: Awesomeness sword (does 10 damage)

To get it, you need to go to the shop, click it 10 times and a new block will appear:

The ????? block. It cost 1500 gold. When you buy it, place it and click E.

The block will disapaear. The music will change to "aleluya, aleluya"

And in the sky (100 blocks high) will appaear a block that is rainbow color,

click E and you will get the archievement. Awesome, no? (Talking to RobbyZ)

#29 AlexINF

AlexINF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:42 PM

That. May. Be. Hard to program into the game.....

BUT AWESOME! XD

#30 El Dromedario

El Dromedario

8BitCamel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:21 AM

Ok, here I am again. This time with 3 new ideas :D

Treasure Chests

You can hide treasure chests in your dungeon or town. When a player finds a treasure chest they can press E near it to ''loot'' the chest and get a reward.

The reward is random and depends on the times the chest has been found before by other players. If it gets found a lot the value of the reward decreases. This means when you find a well hidden treasure chest your reward will be bigger! You can only loot from a certain treasure chest once per month. When you already looted a chest before, it will say: ''You have already looted this treasure chest this month, check back next month!''. Players can't loot from their own chest to prevent abuse and the price has to be kinda high so you can't spam them like 1500 gold or 1 plat.

The reward depends on the amount it has been found in the previous month and is seperated in tiers.

Tier 1 found less than 5 times. possible rewards: A new block exclusivly found in chests, silver block/gold block?, heaps of expensive blocks like brick, red carpet, black tiles and marble, laser rifle filled with 500 ammo, tiny chance to get a mystery box.

Tier 2 found less than 25 times. possible rewards: some expensive blocks like brick, red carpet, black tiles and marble, laser rifle, red sword, hammer, some 100+ gold household items.

Tier 3 found less than 100 times. possible rewards: few expensive blocks, 50 blocks of road, glass, wood or plastic. blue sword.

Tier 4 found less than 1000 times. possible rewards: 50 blocks of a cheap block. one 100+ gold household item.

Tier 5 found over 1001 times. possible rewards: some cheap blocks, random household item, white sword.

Vote for it here: http://8bitmmo.userv...treasure-chests

Jukebox

You can buy a jukebox and place it in your town. Then you can decide what music players will hear when they enter your town. You can pick one song or create a playlist so a random song from your playlist gets picked. Songs are available in the shop.

Alternatively you can buy tracks with ambient sounds. Good to add some atmosphere to your dungeon!

Vote for it here: http://8bitmmo.userv...7085382-jukebox

Teamfights

A system that lets players fight in teams!

There will be 2 new shirts. A red team shirt and a blue team shirt. If you wear these you can't damage players with the same shirtcolour.

There will also be 2 new types of respawnpads. Red respawnpads and Blue respawnpads. If you die with a teamshirt on, you will respawn on the respective respawnpad. You cannot change shirts if you are in a pvp arena and players without a teamshirt can't damage players wearing a teamshirt.

You can add more colours to have even more teams!

Vote for it here: http://8bitmmo.userv...5377-teamfights

I also have one mini suggestion: Make a /safe withraw <password> <amount>  command so you can withraw money from a safe without opening the safe.

2hi4eg0.jpg  ev1jrq.jpg

#31 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:43 AM

Ok, here I am again. This time with 3 new ideas :D

Treasure Chests

You can hide treasure chests in your dungeon or town. When a player finds a treasure chest they can press E near it to ''loot'' the chest and get a reward.

The reward is random and depends on the times the chest has been found before by other players. If it gets found a lot the value of the reward decreases. This means when you find a well hidden treasure chest your reward will be bigger! You can only loot from a certain treasure chest once per month. When you already looted a chest before, it will say: ''You have already looted this treasure chest this month, check back next month!''. Players can't loot from their own chest to prevent abuse and the price has to be kinda high so you can't spam them like 1500 gold or 1 plat.

The reward depends on the amount it has been found in the previous month and is seperated in tiers.

Tier 1 found less than 5 times. possible rewards: A new block exclusivly found in chests, silver block/gold block?, heaps of expensive blocks like brick, red carpet, black tiles and marble, laser rifle filled with 500 ammo, tiny chance to get a mystery box.

Tier 2 found less than 25 times. possible rewards: some expensive blocks like brick, red carpet, black tiles and marble, laser rifle, red sword, hammer, some 100+ gold household items.

Tier 3 found less than 100 times. possible rewards: few expensive blocks, 50 blocks of road, glass, wood or plastic. blue sword.

Tier 4 found less than 1000 times. possible rewards: 50 blocks of a cheap block. one 100+ gold household item.

Tier 5 found over 1001 times. possible rewards: some cheap blocks, random household item, white sword.

Vote for it here: http://8bitmmo.userv...treasure-chests

Jukebox

You can buy a jukebox and place it in your town. Then you can decide what music players will hear when they enter your town. You can pick one song or create a playlist so a random song from your playlist gets picked. Songs are available in the shop.

Alternatively you can buy tracks with ambient sounds. Good to add some atmosphere to your dungeon!

Vote for it here: http://8bitmmo.userv...7085382-jukebox

Teamfights

A system that lets players fight in teams!

There will be 2 new shirts. A red team shirt and a blue team shirt. If you wear these you can't damage players with the same shirtcolour.

There will also be 2 new types of respawnpads. Red respawnpads and Blue respawnpads. If you die with a teamshirt on, you will respawn on the respective respawnpad. You cannot change shirts if you are in a pvp arena and players without a teamshirt can't damage players wearing a teamshirt.

You can add more colours to have even more teams!

Vote for it here: http://8bitmmo.userv...5377-teamfights

I also have one mini suggestion: Make a /safe withraw <password> <amount>  command so you can withraw money from a safe without opening the safe.

i like the treasure chest ideas, but would the number of people that used it reset every month? and also the teamfights sounds A LOT like an idea betaruler posted in another post about colored shirts and respawn pads.

not sure if jukebox is needed cuz it kinda eliminates the need for the already in game music but it would be a nice decoration :D

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#32 300

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:05 PM

Here I will post super awesome ideas when I come up with one. :D
Give feedback if you want to.

1.Achievements
They are fun to do and can give you some nice rewards. They set a goal for you if you don't have one yourself and will keep the players busy. Also, completionists love Achievements!

Each achievement will reward the player with something. Usually gold, exp or some blocks but sometimes it can give a unique weapon or other rare stuff.

Type /achievements to see a list of all achievements you can complete and if you have already completed it. Also it would be nice if you can show your completed achievements ( as well as your level and stats) to other players.

Click this link to vote if you like the idea:
http://8bitmmo.userv...75-achievements

Here are some examples of achievements you could implement:

Builder I
place a total of 100 blocks in the world
reward: some blocks and exp

Builder II
place a total of 500 blocks in the world
reward: some blocks and exp

Builder III etc. etc.
place a total of 1000 blocks in the world
reward: quite some blocks and exp

Slayer I
slay a total of 250 mobs
reward: some money and exp

Slayer II
slay a total of 1000 mobs
reward: some money and exp

Slayer III etc. etc.
slay a total of 2500 mobs
reward: quite some money and exp

Unfortunate destiny
Die 1 time And you could have done so much great things in 8bitmmo :(
reward: 5 chicken plates

A cat's life
Die 9 times Not even a cat would survive such an amount of stupidness
reward: some exp

Grim Master Death
Die 1000 times You ressurected 1000 times, you made a deal with the reaper or what?
reward: A weapon: The scythe. It gives 1 damage and has 5% chance to insta-kill non-boss mobs.

Clotheshopping
Buy your first piece of clothe Glad you came to your conclusion that you were running around naked
reward: some exp and money

Fashion Queen
Buy 10 gold clothes
Buy 3 plat clothes
reward: Ridiculously fancy Monocle ( do it, sim9!)

Shopper I
Buy 100 items in shop

Shopper II
Buy 500 items in shop

Shopper III etc. etc.
Buy 2500 items in shop

Gold digger I
hold 250 coin in your pocket

Gold digger II
hold 1000 coin in your pocket

Gold digger III etc. etc.
hold 5000 coin in your pocket

Safety first
Buy a safe A neccisity in these days of crime.
reward: 500 coins

Smart Bankeer
store 15.000 coins in a safe Here is your interest
reward: 1500 coins

At world's end
walk into the dark nothingsness at the edges And they said the world was a sphere!
reward: some advice: falling from the world kills you

Assassin
Get the maximum kill streak in pvp
reward: sniper weapon: 2 damage but slow reload

Frenzy
eat 100 food

Draco's apprentice
Complete the draco quests

I could go on forever, but this is the general idea. I'm sure you can come up with better comments and achievement names, Robby. Thanks for reading and I hope you will vote!

Sounds great! Modern 8BITMMO, here we come!

kxqWdNM.png           

DHT1v42.png                                               

3JcynAO.png  :lol!: 

#33 PyoroLoli

PyoroLoli

Just a Cactus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:30 PM

Necromancer plz

"FURY SUCK A CAR" - Po2005

#34 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:37 PM

Necromancer plz

Bumping an old thread is okay if it's still relevant (and the post is on topic)

rrqlql.png

#35 PyoroLoli

PyoroLoli

Just a Cactus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

I'm not talking EXACTLY about this thread, I'm talking about all his revives.

"FURY SUCK A CAR" - Po2005

#36 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:52 PM

its still pretty funny how he is quoting something from 2 years ago xD. But 300 has been reviving old threads but i guess this one isnt that bad since its still relevant.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png