Photo
- - - - -

I Wish I Could be here more.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Xerp

Xerp

"Water" abuser

• Moderators
  • 198 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:34 AM

I Am sorry I have been absent as of late but I am hating the posts and lack of support of 8bit personally. I Love this game and I am sorry I have not been around to support it as much as I could be due to circumstances such as work and season picking up.. but usually when work gets busy for me is when this game kicks off since school is out and moderation of the game needs to be more active.. Granted the fact i am for sure at fault for that but my year has been hectic as well as high turnover of my employees and key managers I have had to fire which relates nothing to 8bit but it has taken time away from the game and I have had to devote more time to my personal business. Regardless this is no excuse I will try to be a bit more active again hopefully making the community better for those being out of school for the summer, I do love this community and hope all of 8bit sees that. I also must say that i think 9bit is an amazing upgrade especially from what those of the past were used to... it has its quirks but the buildings that work with it if you knew how to build correctly in the past look amazing.. My support goes to robby and all of the 8bit lifers of course.. I Wont give up on this game... if anything i would support it till 16bitmmo >.>

Narwhal Out.

p.s. --- Out with the old. In with the new.

1349379032172.gif

#2 Sharky

Sharky

Fishy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:21 PM

So why don't you come back instead of talking about how you want to come back.

That truly is disrespectful, Xerp addresses within this post his reasoning about not being able to be active often. Instead of going ghost he's made a forum post where all of us can see it. If he could come back he would, he says within the post that he loves this game. Did you even read it, I'm fuming.

EMRlBNQ.png

#3 Sharky

Sharky

Fishy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:05 PM

Sharky, You know that if I wanted to be rude I would. My advice was from my reasoning that made me rethink not coming back. I have 3 jobs and I babysit my niece and nephew whenever they don't have school, on top of that I am in college. Yet, I get straight A's, I am a model employee, and my niece and nephew stopped trying to melt me and stopped calling me the wicked witch of the west a year ago. And I still have time for 8bit

I honestly don't care about your intelligence, you know that remark was rude and disrespectful, from what I know, you're not Xerp. All you've done is flaunt about what you're capable of and you have no consideration for the factor that we're not the same human beings what you have time for isn't what he has time for. I'd consider Xerp as  successful and hard-working, I honestly believe he can't find the time for 8bit. And anyways, if you were so smart, you wouldn't take a useless jab at a game moderator after he's explained his reasoning.  

EMRlBNQ.png

#4 Morriganna

Morriganna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:32 PM

I honestly don't care about your intelligence, you know that remark was rude and disrespectful, from what I know, you're not Xerp. All you've done is flaunt about what you're capable of and you have no consideration for the factor that we're not the same human beings what you have time for isn't what he has time for. I'd consider Xerp as  successful and hard-working, I honestly believe he can't find the time for 8bit. And anyways, if you were so smart, you wouldn't take a useless jab at a game moderator after he's explained his reasoning.  

I have never flaunted what I am capable of, frankly you don't know what I am capable of, if was trying to take a jab at someone, I would. One thing you should know about me is I don't sugar coat things. So if I am trying to be rude I would do it directly. (Note: Xerp dahling, I really wasn't trying to being rude I am sorry if you felt that way) Now back to Sharky; Advice is from one persons view on the situation to benefit the other. And do not try and start stuff that you won't be able to finish. Plus, I never once flaunted my intelligence in this thread, take your own advice and read it all the way through. This is all I have to say to you on this situation.

I deleted my first two posts because I guess I shouldn't try and give advice.

Edited by Sunset, 19 May 2016 - 10:10 PM.

Love and Insanity, From Sunset

#5 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:52 PM

I believe the main point Sunset was trying to make was that he didn't mean to be rude.

Sharky, You know that if I wanted to be rude I would. My advice was from my reasoning that made me rethink not coming back. I have 3 jobs and I babysit my niece and nephew whenever they don't have school, on top of that I am in college. Yet, I get straight A's, I am a model employee, and my niece and nephew stopped trying to melt me and stopped calling me the wicked witch of the west a year ago. And I still have time for 8bit

However I also find it rather needless for you to say that you have lots of things that take up time in your life and you still have time for 8bit when for all you know (and from the way the OP sounds) Xerp may "just" have his business that he has to do, but it leaves him with less free time than all the things you have to do.

FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#6 Sharky

Sharky

Fishy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:15 PM

I have never flaunted what I am capable of, frankly you don't know what I am capable of, if was trying to take a jab at someone, I would. One thing you should know about me is I don't sugar coat things. So if I am trying to be rude I would do it directly. (Note: Xerp dahling, I really wasn't trying to being rude I am sorry if you felt that way) Now back to Sharky; Advice is from one persons view on the situation to benefit the other. And do not try and start stuff that you won't be able to finish. Plus, I never once flaunted my intelligence in this thread, take your own advice and read it all the way through. This is all I have to say to you on this situation.

Personally I have nothing against you Sunset, It was my belief and "So why don't you come back instead of talking about how you want to come back." Comes across as a disrespectful remark in my eyes, even if not intentional. Now, Mr. Model employee straight A's. Even if you're just being honest, there's no way you can say that without sounding like you 'love to look at yourself in the mirror'. I remember a situation with Alex82 when he was taking a screenshot of Starmanfan's pixelart, to put it in the most simple way I can remember, you were telling him how you could do it in a better job but obviously not in those words and in more depth, when Alex had told you to leave him alone, you just said "I was only trying to help". And I responded with "Not once did you offer help, all you did was flaunt about how you could do a better job". You've made yourself out to me as somebody who likes to brag about their intelligence. I have no intention to start a lengthy flame war but I thought it was needed that I get my point across. In my eyes, he stated why he couldn't back and you still typed up that comment. From what I can see, you have an opinion and I'll allow it, but I was trying to stand up for Xerp. "And do not try and start stuff that you won't be able to finish" Lol, Never.

EMRlBNQ.png

#7 Xerp

Xerp

"Water" abuser

• Moderators
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:02 AM

I should never have made this post I did not take into factor letting everyone know what was going on with me was going to turn into a retarded argument. I am sorry about that. Anyways...

Narwhal back in as much as possible. (If you know what that means. )

1349379032172.gif