Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Building Nostalgia Thread

#steakmoney

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 08:50 AM

Hey, thought I'd just make a little thread for people to post something they built in the past that was fun to work. If any old player (or newer one!) happens to stop by the forums and notice this thread, send one of your builds that was fun and share in the nostalgia of a simpler time, when we'd stop by and chat after school, mash space bar on dires, build, gamble for steaks, and be part of the community :)

I hope you are all doing well whatever is going on in life <3

https://imgur.com/a/W7F55s9

Trying to add an image to these forums has made me feel more incapable than when I was 12 and really put me on the strugglebus, so imgur link it is >.>

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.

#2 PyoroLoli

PyoroLoli

Just a Cactus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 06:04 PM

Unfortunately I don't really have my old buildings saved but I tried looking around and this is the best I could find haha

mmi5xx.png

"FURY SUCK A CAR" - Po2005

#3 Gotmilk

Gotmilk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 06:35 AM

A lot of buildings in my town hold distinct memories (i remember the days each of them was built as a matter of fact), but the Lacto Bank was one of my top 5. I had some help from a few other players, as well as people who would eventually leave a safe inside to get some free gold.

f79e259f2f0099d2500f67cf8618772b.png

Close second is the Lacto Lotto building. Not only does it give strong waluigi energy but i hosted many games here and it was a fun time

07cf0726d9e083663dfdadc64b5b71e3.png

Great thread idea and I also hope everyone's holding up through the crazy of everyday life nowadays :)

/tele lacto