Photo

Just a question...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 10:33 AM

What happened to abt79. did he get banned? and if so, why?

ive been away for a while so can someone please fill me in?

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#2 Starmanfan

Starmanfan

Pixel Pistol Perfect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:08 AM

What happened to abt79. did he get banned? and if so, why?

ive been away for a while so can someone please fill me in?

Yep.

Got banned during the thing where chris got banned. 

IIRC.

I miss him. ;-;

Kralereth Starmanfan Font

#3 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:00 AM

Yep.

Got banned during the thing where chris got banned. 

IIRC.

I miss him. ;-;

wait chris got banned? i thought he left... who else got banned while i was away? lol

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#4 matey1235

matey1235

Blastoise for lief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:15 AM

wait chris got banned? i thought he left... who else got banned while i was away? lol

while i wasn't banned, I pretty much quit 8bit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do lurk forums and IRC every so often tho

lame artist | weirdo | roleplayer | gamer | non-religious | bored | male

i make stuff. sometimes. and im working on more stuff. maybe.

#5 Starmanfan

Starmanfan

Pixel Pistol Perfect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 03:21 AM

Hermit, Kyro, SneakySneakers (although I believe he got unbanned) Tupac_Shakur(Imtheboss56_56), Princewilliam3(or at least was hardmuted for some time) to name a few.

#6 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:38 AM

Hermit, Kyro, SneakySneakers (although I believe he got unbanned) Tupac_Shakur(Imtheboss56_56), Princewilliam3(or at least was hardmuted for some time) to name a few.

wait kyro got banned???????? :o

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#7 AlexINF

AlexINF

All the good things have an end.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:45 AM

Yup. And Hermit too. I think they were banned for doing memes, or something like that.

#8 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:28 PM

Yup. And Hermit too. I think they were banned for doing memes, or something like that.

Hermit got banned for swearing and trying to bring back zooty (Sim thought he was drunk) and then his ban was made perma when he made an alt forum account to make a rather vile post about Sim. Kyro got banned because he wanted to get banned.
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#9 AlexINF

AlexINF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:48 AM

Hermit got banned for swearing and trying to bring back zooty (Sim thought he was drunk) and then his ban was made perma when he made an alt forum account to make a rather vile post about Sim. Kyro got banned because he wanted to get banned.

I didn't know that. +1.

Also, Kyro wanted to get banned? Why was that?

#10 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:05 PM

I didn't know that. +1.

Because Hermit got banned
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png

#11 irondude

irondude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:34 AM

Welp, i haven't been on the forums in a while, good to see it's not dead, anywho, this is a great history lesson since i didn't know the full story :P.

anywho, i thought Tupac_Shakur was muted for a while, but he's banned? or not, i dunno that, (or he could be just inactive, since i used to chat with him time to time) also prince is inactive for all i know :P

"I'm a human bean" - TheGreatOnion 2016
"How dare you cheap button @-@" - irondude 2016 :P

"IRONDUDE IS BILL GATES!!!!" - The_Morphor 2016

"pyg" - kjh787

#12 AlexINF

AlexINF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 08:36 AM

Welp, i haven't been on the forums in a while, good to see it's not dead, anywho, this is a great history lesson since i didn't know the full story :P.

anywho, i thought Tupac_Shakur was muted for a while, but he's banned? or not, i dunno that, (or he could be just inactive, since i used to chat with him time to time) also prince is inactive for all i know :P

All I know about him is that he is a scammer, and a troll.

#13 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:30 AM

i dont even know who tupic_shakur ( the player not the person) is

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#14 Starmanfan

Starmanfan

Pixel Pistol Perfect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

i dont even know who tupic_shakur ( the player not the person) is

an alt of Imtheboss56_56 if I recall correctly

#15 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 05:21 AM

an alt of Imtheboss56_56 if I recall correctly

funny how his alt is more well known than his main lol

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#16 Oryk

Oryk

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:46 AM

I didn't know that. +1.

Because Hermit got banned

For the most part this is generally right. And since I never really had a farewell, I'll make this one it since I can only make so many forum accounts.

I deliberately got myself banned for pretty much 2 reasons. 1 being that hermit got banned, honestly I can't remember what for. 2, I was getting sick of the state of the game. Tons of my friends who I've played with had left and hermit and sage basically quit up until that point. That's why i pretty much gave all my stuff away and gave belair to grim. I really needed a reason to just not be able to log into the game, it made me sad every time I logged in. I started playing during the 2014-2015 steam rush IIRC, and damn it was so fun back then. I'd tele to Jimmys town and see sooo many people. I knew when I started playing I was going to like it a lot. And I did. I wanted to make friends and have fun, and be a part of what I thought was a great community. Then I wanted to be a moderator, then the game died down. It's really unfortunate going from a population of over 250 when I logged in, to 10. It was depressing for me to log in. But something basically would bring me coming back about once a day, then once every couple days. I used Hermits ban as a reason for me to get out.

Was I happy about doing it? Not sure tbh. Hell, I'll still go on here from time to time to see whats up.

Oh btw I'm 90% sure before I got banned I made a last safehunt quest in /tele garlicbread worth 200k, open safe if anyone hasn't found it.

#17 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:17 PM

For the most part this is generally right. And since I never really had a farewell, I'll make this one it since I can only make so many forum accounts.

I deliberately got myself banned for pretty much 2 reasons. 1 being that hermit got banned, honestly I can't remember what for. 2, I was getting sick of the state of the game. Tons of my friends who I've played with had left and hermit and sage basically quit up until that point. That's why i pretty much gave all my stuff away and gave belair to grim. I really needed a reason to just not be able to log into the game, it made me sad every time I logged in. I started playing during the 2014-2015 steam rush IIRC, and damn it was so fun back then. I'd tele to Jimmys town and see sooo many people. I knew when I started playing I was going to like it a lot. And I did. I wanted to make friends and have fun, and be a part of what I thought was a great community. Then I wanted to be a moderator, then the game died down. It's really unfortunate going from a population of over 250 when I logged in, to 10. It was depressing for me to log in. But something basically would bring me coming back about once a day, then once every couple days. I used Hermits ban as a reason for me to get out.

Was I happy about doing it? Not sure tbh. Hell, I'll still go on here from time to time to see whats up.

Oh btw I'm 90% sure before I got banned I made a last safehunt quest in /tele garlicbread worth 200k, open safe if anyone hasn't found it.

I do really sympathize with your decision, it got pretty depressing when almost no one was online most of the time, which is why I quit. Also, I scanned over /tele garlicbread completely and found no safe, someone must've picked it up if you did indeed place it. I love banana bread

FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png

#18 Oryk

Oryk

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:24 PM

I do really sympathize with your decision, it got pretty depressing when almost no one was online most of the time, which is why I quit. Also, I scanned over /tele garlicbread completely and found no safe, someone must've picked it up if you did indeed place it. I love banana bread

yup, exactly. And it's why a lot of people decided to quit on top of other reasons. 

#19 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:39 AM

Farewell Kyro.  Sad to see you go, especially the way you did it (x_x), but hope you're in a happier place now.

#20 AlexINF

AlexINF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:10 AM

Farewell Kyro.  Sad to see you go, especially the way you did it (x_x), but hope you're in a happier place now.

You banned him again?