Photo
- - - - -

We need new things

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 8bittbro

8bittbro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 01:40 AM

Without sim9 making new things fast, this game WILL die....sim you not making something is making people leave, here is what you need to do:

1-Update the dang megamap already...People have been waiting for you to do this for the longest time, and it can't be that hard...people want to see what they have doneon this to see the way it looks, the megamap updating should be a monthly thing, maybe even weekly, and you don't do it. Without people seeing what they did easily they will probably build less, get bored, and leave.

2-Make new blocks.... People have been asking for this for a long time, people getting more interested (old and new people) is a good thing because they won't get bored and will have new types of various things. It might not bring new people more than often, but it will keep more people on, meaning if more people keep on then the number will grow. You might think "Hey i want some good ideas," Well here is some ideas.

(idea a)New doors-i don't like the color orange and it doesn't go with other looks of houses. A good way is to make 1 dark brown door and 1 glass door, but not blue glass, a clear uncolored glass

(idea b)New building blocks-Some people want their things to look more original, but that is kind of impossible when all ideas are used. Try having more color plastic like white, black, and more bright colors. Another type of block you can add is as simple as new types of wood. a dark wood, a lighter one, just more wood then this. Another can be Metal looking blocks, maybe grey with tiny screw looking pixels in the corners, it will look very nice. If you want more suggestion on blocks just look at other post and you will get a ton.

(idea c)Make more uses for blocks. You can make wood on an oven makes an oven fast or something. I don't know but there are many other ideas

3-New clothes...People are looking too alike and are starting to get bored of looking the same, just make a few more things of clothes...and when you make clothes that cost plat/a ton of goldnot many people will get them at all, so people will get even more bored

4-Maybe some more events? In the summer there are not many holidays so people get bored. An event will attract people to the game and stay on the game

There are some ideas sim9. Do you know why people leave? Because you don't do much....people like thegreatonion, kjh787, starmanfan, and many others left the game will come back because you haven't done anything. This is the one chance you have, so please do it while you can. And the only reason problems have started is this. When people get bored what do they do? The act bad. Sorry this message is long but i had to say something.

#2 Terrarian

Terrarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 01:44 AM

Inb4 this is locked

On a more serious note:

Programmable blocks, logic gates( like AND, OR, and NOT), and wiring would really give a TON of more possibilities.

Forget 9bitmmo, 8bitmmo + Wires would be MUCH bigger

Same visuals, yes, but if we wanted visuals, we wouldn't be playing either to be honest.

MORE possibilities, MORE user-created content

You seem to think this should be just user-created content, so give us something to do so with

bOJpS3V.gif

"If it doesn't work, try again.

If it still doesn't work, try a different way or work on a different idea.

When you solve the original problem in the different project, apply, test, and improve."

~ Me on how to succeed. Whether it be in programming, math, or life.

#3 Thanatos Hades

Thanatos Hades

n00b

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 05:25 PM

"We need new things" witch I am sure sim WILL get to as soon as he can witch is more than I can say most people will do when Sim needs money.

"Sim need's money" and no one moves. ( those who have donated over the past and will do so. Thanks goes to you and you are obviously exempt from this. )

#4 Terrarian

Terrarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:22 PM

"We need new things" witch I am sure sim WILL get to as soon as he can witch is more than I can say most people will do when Sim needs money.

"Sim need's money" and no one moves. ( those who have donated over the past and will do so. Thanks goes to you and you are obviously exempt from this. )

Can I complain about issues here?
Spoiler

I do suppose you're right though.

bOJpS3V.gif

"If it doesn't work, try again.

If it still doesn't work, try a different way or work on a different idea.

When you solve the original problem in the different project, apply, test, and improve."

~ Me on how to succeed. Whether it be in programming, math, or life.

#5 TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:34 PM

At this point, anything said on the matter will have little effect. If the players made their voices heard, it's about the best we can do. I wish I could offer more consolation on the matter, but it is the unfortunate truth that we are powerless to force our own will upon the development of the game. At the end of the day, the developer's opinion will be the only one that matters. And Terrarian,

Can I complain about issues here?

Spoiler

I don't suppose Grim gave you permission to correct those mistakes.