Photo

Prince Mourning Thread

prince dead rip sad

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:21 PM

Hello, as many of you may know Prince Rogers Nelson died last Thursday...  I'd like you all to join in my mourning over this loved celebrity and musician and hope that his relatives are able to cope with their loss.  If you agree that Prince shouldn't have died so young (he was only 57) then please reply with:

Goodnight, sweet Prince.

To show that you respect his image and are mourning his death.

Ƭ̵̬̊

R.I.P. Prince Rogers Nelson

Jun 07, 1958 - Apr 21, 2016

Ƭ̵̬̊

#2 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:50 AM

He was a drug addict who lived an extremely sexualized life style, and heck he wasn't even that great a musician. I am not surprised nor particularly sad about his death.

I find this offensive.

Ƭ̵̬̊

#3 Kalaris

Kalaris

Lord of the Kitty Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:29 AM

He was a drug addict who lived an extremely sexualized life style, and heck he wasn't even that great a musician. I am not surprised nor particularly sad about his death.

savage lol

(i dont even know prince)

2196ow0.jpg

#4 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:47 PM

Are you serious.... he was one of the most influencial music artists of all time, besides he enjoyed his recreational hobbies doesn't effect his musical status.

bumchin               furychin

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> [GLOBAL] <bumchin> selling kidney's 1k each

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> <Waldin> kidney0s?
                                 [17:47] <@EightBitMMO> <bumchin> The ones you harvest out of people >;D

#5 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:24 PM

Are you serious.... he was one of the most influencial music artists of all time, besides he enjoyed his recreational hobbies doesn't effect his musical status.

Amen

Ƭ̵̬̊

#6 TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:04 PM

Life is fleeting. I suggest you be very careful with that attitude around someone's genuine death, regardless of who it is. If you have nothing to comforting to say about a person's passing, please do not say it all.