Photo

Suggestion/ possible bug/ me possibly being dumb

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Elliot740

Elliot740

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:41 PM

Hey guys, just brought the game and it's great. However I have run into something that has kind of put me off of playing and that is the carrot top fitness DVD weapon.

Now I'm not overly protective of mid 90s ginger comedians but I am a little adverse to the price that I'm selling them for, not to mention the DVDs featuring them. Currently the only way that I've found to produce them is by combining iron and carbon each costing 1000b to make steel which is then made into broadcast tower, then i have to combine three items also costing 1000b to create something to combine with the broadcast tower to make the DVD which sells for 2500b. Now correct me if I'm wrong but that means that I'm selling an item that it takes 5000b to build for only 2,500b, I don't personally think that the creators would cut game progression like this so I'm expecting it to be either a bug or there to be a cheaper way to produce them. Anyway, any answers would be helpful and thanks for reading this block of text :)

#2 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:27 PM

This is the part of progression where you start finding items that are better/worse than other items.  You can find a more profitable weapon than carrot top dvds ;)

See the wiki if you want some item recipes