Photo

Formal request to get permabanned

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:54 PM

I could have done this with racist lyric spam, racial slurs or NSFW image spam, but that didn't feel right to me. I have already done a lot of bad shit in this game like helping Zooty in the Scratso forums incident and the KJH egg incident. I botted, I made alts like Simg and Poooooopy. I already have done my fair share of contributions to this dumbass revolution, so I wanted to go down peacefully. I didn't want to waste my items, so I gave them to Kral, Fury, Onion and Someguyplays8bitmmo. I still believe in the future and improvement of 8bitmmo and robby, but not one I can partake in. I don't need some reimbursement for my purchases, because that'd be bullcrap. My only request is to get permabanned. You might refuse this, Robby, but this is the first and last time I will request this without some obscene post spam. But if it gets down to that, I'm ready to give this forum my last bit of ruining. Just let me leave this what I think is a hellhole without resorting to bold actions, and see this as an agreement between two men. Immature as hell kids, but still men.

P.S: I still have to call you a jew... heh. It wouldn't be satisfactory without that. 

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#2 ScarecrowAtMidnight

ScarecrowAtMidnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:56 PM

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS GAME.  I DON'T UNDERSTAND. A year ago it was stable... none of... THIS... was happening. Somebody, ANYBODY tell me how this has all gone downhill.

Dire Game Reviewer is not impressed

nJ7LiDl.png?1

#3 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:52 AM

Well goodbye pixel, you were a good player :I

bumchin               furychin

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> [GLOBAL] <bumchin> selling kidney's 1k each

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> <Waldin> kidney0s?
                                 [17:47] <@EightBitMMO> <bumchin> The ones you harvest out of people >;D

#4 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:30 PM

Okay.  If you change your mind later, open a support ticket.