Photo

Wei is not ded

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#21 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:14 AM

You've got to make a choice between the two first :)

So what will it be? Cruise ship or Northfrost?

I'll go for cruise ship, I'd like to make a sea/pirate town for people to live on :> btw! I'm going to keep your light house and a few of your buildings :)

bumchin               furychin

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> [GLOBAL] <bumchin> selling kidney's 1k each

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> <Waldin> kidney0s?
                                 [17:47] <@EightBitMMO> <bumchin> The ones you harvest out of people >;D

#22 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 09:25 AM

I'll go for cruise ship, I'd like to make a sea/pirate town for people to live on :> btw! I'm going to keep your light house and a few of your buildings :)

Ok that sounds awesome. I will give you the town when I see you on. And one more thing: If I could be vice-mayor that would be great!

T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#23 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:52 PM

Ok that sounds awesome. I will give you the town when I see you on. And one more thing: If I could be vice-mayor that would be great!

Yeah that's cool man, when are you normally online?

bumchin               furychin

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> [GLOBAL] <bumchin> selling kidney's 1k each

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> <Waldin> kidney0s?
                                 [17:47] <@EightBitMMO> <bumchin> The ones you harvest out of people >;D

#24 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 09:35 PM

Yeah that's cool man, when are you normally online?

It doesn't really matter. I could just do the command to make you the mayor and once you're on, you can make me vicemayor. And do you mind if you use your own publicpad? (We shouldn't be using a topic for our conversation but I think this'll be my last statement)

T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#25 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:02 AM

im interested in a town, also who r u?

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png