Photo
- - - - -

Scarecrow is Kill (Temporarily)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 ScarecrowAtMidnight

ScarecrowAtMidnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:46 AM

I never thought this day would come... at least not until the game died. I am kill. And bad interet killed me. Apparently, as my dad says, the xplornet satellite is most likely overtaxed. Too many packages sold. Our internet will drop to around 12-18 kb/s in the afternoon. So.. as a result... I am kill. But... only temporarily. Our internet may get better, I can't honestly say for sure. So none of my stuff is going to be sold off yet. Scarecrow Hollow, Scarecrow Island, my Maze PvP Arena, among other things are still held by me until I am truly kill. What's been bugging me most about this is I have a lot of unfinished business. GRoF is still closed... unfinished... my completed Maze Arena has never been used... Scarecrow Hollow is halfway through being bulldozed... it's killing me knowing there's unfinished junk laying around the beautiful 8bitMMO universe. I tried to log on, a couple of days ago... nope. Not even close. So... yes. Goodbye, for now.

I'm still going to lurk on the forums.

Dire Game Reviewer is not impressed

nJ7LiDl.png?1

#2 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:31 PM

Rip man

bumchin               furychin

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> [GLOBAL] <bumchin> selling kidney's 1k each

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> <Waldin> kidney0s?
                                 [17:47] <@EightBitMMO> <bumchin> The ones you harvest out of people >;D

#3 ScarecrowAtMidnight

ScarecrowAtMidnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:07 PM

That's horrendous. What country are you from? You might be able to get 4G.

No... it's not that. Our internet was good in the beginning... but got progressively worse.

Dire Game Reviewer is not impressed

nJ7LiDl.png?1