Photo
- - - - -

Crop Circle-Making Competition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#21 HypSandar

HypSandar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:18 PM

Black_Jack, that's a fine thing :D

#22 Rcpangit25

Rcpangit25

Builds averagely with Z axis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:47 PM

I like it. You're too full of illuminati, keep it going.

Thanks Fury :)

You forgot the tophat

The top hat,arms and feet were excluded because I made the Eye of Providence and not Bill Cipher.
If you live in the U.S you can see the eye of providence at the back of the one dollar bill , in this cropcircle the eye of providence was my inspiration

bill_cipher_gravity_falls_transparent_by

#23 zeRenity23

zeRenity23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:07 AM

http://i.imgur.com/mXItsuC.png?1   so dumb ;-;

raed dis u esxy baest

#24 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:47 AM

There is such thing as a picture button on top of the box. It's the icon with the tree inside it. In fact, here: 

mXItsuC.png?1

While Lego and Madman are fighting...

I present a self portrait of myself(according to the one dollar bill)

Hope you like it

Or else my "friends" will eat you for dinner

Kind of copying me....

I like it. You're too full of illuminati, keep it going.

Why didn't you say that to me?

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#25 Rcpangit25

Rcpangit25

Builds averagely with Z axis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:30 PM

Kind of copying me....

lol, sorry I didn't know you already made an illuminati cropcircle xD 

I didn't notice it cause it was chopped to two pictures, sorry Lego

bill_cipher_gravity_falls_transparent_by

#26 ~Fury~

~Fury~

Sharks.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:51 PM

Why didn't you say that to me?

Because I didn't.

You do you.

#27 HypSandar

HypSandar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:17 AM

Fury's purity.
Every sentance should be spoken this way.

#28 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:59 PM

If one wishes to appeal to a higher power, why not appeal to the highest power that resides in this realm?

I present to you the ramen crop circle! Guaranteed to channel up to 5% of Sim9's omnipotence!

Cap1sTt.png

FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#29 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:40 AM

If one wishes to appeal to a higher power, why not appeal to the highest power that resides in this realm?

I present to you the ramen crop circle! Guaranteed to channel up to 5% of Sim9's omnipotence!

Cap1sTt.png

Kralereth... I do believe in building this, you have summoned.... THE GREAT FLYING SPAGHETTI-WHATEVER ZOOTY CALLED IT DEMON!

P.S Nice!

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#30 doodleman

doodleman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:53 PM

PTW.

My crop circle is a wip.

#31 zeRenity23

zeRenity23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:47 AM

Deadline...
raed dis u esxy baest

#32 TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:59 AM

Deadline...

Take a seat... Young Skywalker.

#33 doodleman

doodleman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:08 AM

I've finally finished it.  A simple design that took a lot of time.

YON7j4L.png

To visit go to [/tele pixel] and take the telepad above the townstone.

#34 TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:32 AM

Winners of the competition:

1st place is doodleman: Simple as his design is, the sheer amount of commitment required for such a construction well exceeds the expectations of such a simple competition. This man will one day climb Mount Everest without an oxygen filter. 

2nd place is light-kun: The particular pattern of the design is very effective in drawing out energies from the earth and projecting them towards alien hiveminds. 

3rd place is d00by: The design acts as a powerful tributary energy relay that will amplify the effects of chemical reactions present in Hemp and other similar Cannabis strains. Though not as powerful as an energy projector, it will prove indispensable in giving hiveminds a psionic feedback of joy and happiness which will calm whichever hostile intentions they would have originally planned to act upon. 

Test 1 of Occult Singularity- The beam was misdirected by a gravitational shift on the planet of Omicron Persei 8, and was deflected back to CD87's Crop Circle design, turning the docile creature into a crawling monstrosity of cosmic radiation and occult power. The creature was subjugated and is now undergoing "reverse engineering" in a waste treatment facility of an undisclosed location. Results are currently inconclusive.

Test 2 of Occult Singularity- The beam has reached contact with a local alien hivemind located in the Epsilon Cluster of the outer rim in the Andromeda System. Successful contact was established with the entity and a massive invasion fleet is currently en route to the gamescape as we speak. Unfortunately, the hivemind has yet to invent a hyperdrive with which to successfully execute lightspeed travel and will thus take 2.3 billion years for the invasion fleet to reach the Milky Way.

Test 3 of Occult Singularity- The third and final beam was projected towards Nebula formations in an attempt to reach out to alien life forms that possibly feed off of latent hydrogen atoms that have undergone eons of friction to form newly-born stars. This specific test was created to establish connection to a renewable energy source that could provide power for the massive amounts of energy consumed by the time machine Mr Zinchak is currently using to transport ramen recipes from the future. As many denizens of the gamescape well know, this frivolous expenditure will one day result in an energy crisis. The beam originally projected at the various Nebulae bounced back, as it appears the occult energy gives these alien life forms migraines and they "wish to consume their star babies in peace". Therefore, another solution will be devised to create renewable energy through occult means. Another competition upcoming will determine how this next project will proceed.