Photo

Blueprint Sync - download user weapons

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:41 AM

I just finished up the Blueprint Sync feature!  Now you can download the user created resource/weapons directly into the game.

#2 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:39 AM

Cool! But one question, Sim, or for anyone else that has used this option, how does it work? Like do you just select a blueprint and just download it into the game? Is there something more advance here? P.S My blueprint managed to get into the picture for the update! :D

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#3 nickifr

nickifr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:48 AM

I'm still running the early testing client and still using the account I made very early on. Now it tells me my account requires Association to download blueprints. Is that a bug or are early testing people not allowed to use the blueprint snycing feature?

These are not the robots... signatures you're looking for!

#4 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:36 PM

Cool! But one question, Sim, or for anyone else that has used this option, how does it work? Like do you just select a blueprint and just download it into the game? Is there something more advance here? P.S My blueprint managed to get into the picture for the update! :D

This page explains a little about it, but I should probably do a twitch stream to explain it also. 

I'm still running the early testing client and still using the account I made very early on. Now it tells me my account requires Association to download blueprints. Is that a bug or are early testing people not allowed to use the blueprint snycing feature?

Blueprint sync is for purchased accounts only, sorry

#5 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:25 AM

Blueprint sync is for purchased accounts only, sorry

God damnit, I'm going to have to wait another 6 years to inherit my brothers Steam Account before able to play this game.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif