Photo
- - - - -

Grass? Not a problem!

Best Answer AlexINF , 20 September 2015 - 08:49 AM

Okay, changing the idea a bit. Players can buy a "Junk sign" on shop for 1-5 coins. That can be placed on junk and then, a moderator can do a command (Like /junk) To see where are the junk signs at and remove them (Also, the junk)

But... What happens if people troll by having the sign? Well: Sim can do 2 things:

Restrict the item to level 6.

Or,

Do a sub-mod (Like a small mod) That has the ability of placing the signs.

Great idea now?

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 AlexINF

AlexINF

All the good things have an end.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 07:38 AM

Look the mark solved.

Well. This idea is for... making wild grass. Once a week, ALL the map will be covered with grass, slowly by a bot or the game. (Only on =65)

ALSO, I want to be all the wilderness ALL pickable. By anyone. No more waste! (Only on =65)

And... Townstones are deleted if the player is inactive for more than 3 months!

Yes I know. That would delete a lot of mega structures... But nothing happens, because Sim9 will "Cover" that cities. So the townstone is not deleted!

#2 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:04 AM

Well. This idea is for... making wild grass. Once a week, ALL the map will be covered with grass, slowly by a bot or the game. (Only on =65)

ALSO, I want to be all the wilderness ALL pickable. By anyone. No more waste! (Only on =65)

And... Townstones are deleted if the player is inactive for more than 3 months!

Yes I know. That would delete a lot of mega structures... But nothing happens, because Sim9 will "Cover" that cities. So the townstone is not deleted!

1) Sim absolutely hated the wild grass. Plus it would lose it's exclusive value. Besides the idea is kinda stupid even if Sim didn't hate wild grass so much. Hate to break it to you.

2) Townstone deletion? PFFFF! Have you never heard Sim on this topic? He said the game would be literally in bits (pun intended) if just 1 townstone is removed.

Madman, see? I can do good things for once. So then stop stalking my every move and waiting to pounce on me.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#3 Mememaster_Ramos

Mememaster_Ramos

Cowboy pumpkin with pink shirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:35 PM

I agree with Lego, also, THREE MONTHS?!

What if Simmonds's town was deleted? or anyone who has LIFE.

(Think about your towns, you been offline too much).

And why =65?? It's the best map by far, it has the most old and amazing structures in the game. There are lots of epic stuff in the wilds. I made numberless stuff there, massive forests! what if a 1 day newbie came here and destroyed all i built?? I don't have enough plat to expand my towns that much. *Sigh* take a break and think about it before posting, besides this been suggested +50 times.

#4 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:30 PM

1) Sim absolutely hated the wild grass. Plus it would lose it's exclusive value. Besides the idea is kinda stupid even if Sim didn't hate wild grass so much. Hate to break it to you.
2) Townstone deletion? PFFFF! Have you never heard Sim on this topic? He said the game would be literally in bits (pun intended) if just 1 townstone is removed.

Madman, see? I can do good things for once. So then stop stalking my every move and waiting to pounce on me.

Actually Sim doesn't hate wild grass itself, but the fact that it was all picked up and became an exclusive item that costs 50k a piece, so Sim probably wouldn't hate the idea of making it regenerate every so often.
Townstones being deleted if you go inactive for 3 months is a terrible idea, but I would suggest that maybe Sim should transfer empty =65 towns from players who haven't played in months, to active players.
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#5 ~Fury~

~Fury~

Sharks.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:31 PM

Just no.

You do you.

#6 d00by

d00by

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:52 PM

Grass :>

d00by_EXPBAR.png

#7 Xerp

Xerp

"Water" abuser

• Moderators
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:50 AM

BEES

1349379032172.gif

#8 AlexINF

AlexINF

All the good things have an end.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 08:49 AM   Best Answer

Okay, changing the idea a bit. Players can buy a "Junk sign" on shop for 1-5 coins. That can be placed on junk and then, a moderator can do a command (Like /junk) To see where are the junk signs at and remove them (Also, the junk)

But... What happens if people troll by having the sign? Well: Sim can do 2 things:

Or,

Great idea now?

#9 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 02:03 PM

Or,

Great idea now?

Moderators are almost always online so 95% of the time you can just ask one to tpp to you and clean up the junk, and when they're not you can just write down the location of the junk and ask a mod when one is online
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#10 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:45 AM

Moderators are almost always online so 95% of the time you can just ask one to tpp to you and clean up the junk, and when they're not you can just write down the location of the junk and ask a mod when one is online

95% of the time would be almost on 24 hours. Which I do know isn't possible for them. So that estimation is incorrect. Unless you're just exaggerating it, I'm holding you on this.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#11 ~Fury~

~Fury~

Sharks.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:51 PM

Or,

Great idea now?

Well, first of all, the sign idea or /junk idea is really hard to code and locate the junk/signs. That'd take tons of time to code and work on.

Restricting items to level 6... Well what the newbies are going to build with? And, if you mean just the sign, then what if a level 4 newbie made a town and wanted to put up rules? They MUST level up for it, and they knew how hard leveling up is. They'll probably just ragequit.

Not great idea.

95% of the time would be almost on 24 hours. Which I do know isn't possible for them. So that estimation is incorrect. Unless you're just exaggerating it, I'm holding you on this.

Meep IS actually 24/7 on IRC along with Grim and they will respond when they're not afk, of course they have lifes, but if you query them of any problem they will get to work on it eventually.

You do you.