Photo
- - - - -

Spook Stories From The 8BitMMO Crypt

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 RakAD

RakAD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:40 AM

Tell us spooky stories about stuff that happened on 8BitMMO, so I can't sleep for 69 years.

"Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

#2 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:42 AM

once upon a time there was a forums member named RakAD. His reputation was decent. But one day he decided to spam forums with useless threads and the community began to disliek him and his reputation went splat and he was just like legobox except he was still respected more than legobox.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#3 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:50 AM

On rare occasions, people have been hit by ghost mobs. They only target certain people, can't damage others, and never are seen. 

They dissapear upon relogging.

Also, please, for the love of 8bit! Don't post the same thread 4 times! Just give it a second to load.

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.

#4 CD87

CD87

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:07 AM

Tell us spooky stories about stuff that happened on 8BitMMO, so I can't sleep for 69 years. 

Title:  Spamming for fun!

Not a long time ago, there was a forum member named RakAD. He was an active member who got some great suggestions. But one day, he spammed 4 posts at the same time and he was bumped down to -999.999 posts. Then he was so sad that he left 8bitMMO, and the forum lost another member...

- The End -

Comments (2):

CD087: It has such a good ending. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CD87: Yeah, the ending was goo... wait what?!

[Good Ending Fairy Tales Simulator @2015] - Created by CD87

5JAvWIK.png    64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png

Name: CD87

Birthday: Unknown

Favorite item: KEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Special ability: Can troll anyone, even Sim9

Gold count: Well, i'm poor :(

#5 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:59 AM

Title:  Spamming for fun!

Not a long time ago, there was a forum member named RakAD. He was an active member who got some great suggestions. But one day, he spammed 4 posts at the same time and he was bumped down to -999.999 posts. Then he was so sad that he left 8bitMMO, and the forum lost another member...

- The End -

Comments (2):

CD087: It has such a good ending. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CD87: Yeah, the ending was goo... wait what?!

[Good Ending Fairy Tales Simulator @2015] - Created by CD87

if u spam a lot, and by a lot i mean A LOT, not just spamming 4 threads one time, you're post count will go down to 0, then if you continue to make useless posts, necroes and spam you will get banned from forums for 1 or 2 weeks. then IF YOU SPAM AGAIN (most people get the msg by now) YOU WILL GET REKT BY THE GREAT RAMEN EATER HIMSELF AND YOU'RE POST COUNT GOEWS TO -999,999 LIEK LEGOBOX. anyway these 4 threads wouldnt get his post count go to -999,999 or get banned

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#6 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:46 AM

Time out guys, WHY IS ALL THE STORIES BASED ON ME????!?!?! Am I a god damn insult magnet?

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#7 CD87

CD87

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:58 AM

Time out guys, WHY IS ALL THE STORIES BASED ON ME????!?!?! Am I a god damn insult magnet?

No...? All the story are based on your post count, not you :)

And yes, i'm a grammar nazi XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

5JAvWIK.png    64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png

Name: CD87

Birthday: Unknown

Favorite item: KEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Special ability: Can troll anyone, even Sim9

Gold count: Well, i'm poor :(

#8 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:54 PM

Am I a god damn insult magnet?

No you're just a perfect example of what not to do what will happen if you break the rules
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#9 Sage

Sage

. . .

• Moderators
  • 462 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:23 PM

13zx46c.png

Still doing the hand thing.

#DankClan

#10 RakAD

RakAD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:20 PM

once upon a time there was a forums member named RakAD. His reputation was decent. But one day he decided to spam forums with useless threads and the community began to disliek him and his reputation went splat and he was just like legobox except he was still respected more than legobox.

if u spam a lot, and by a lot i mean A LOT, not just spamming 4 threads one time, you're post count will go down to 0, then if you continue to make useless posts, necroes and spam you will get banned from forums for 1 or 2 weeks. then IF YOU SPAM AGAIN (most people get the msg by now) YOU WILL GET REKT BY THE GREAT RAMEN EATER HIMSELF AND YOU'RE POST COUNT GOEWS TO -999,999 LIEK LEGOBOX. anyway these 4 threads wouldnt get his post count go to -999,999 or get banned

My internet was lagging, so I refreshed the page several times.

"Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy