Photo
- - - - -

Crazy transponder glitch

Glitch Sim9 Screwed Fury

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

Well I was online with my bae flap jack aka furychin and we we're trying to do a transponder match. Fury was hosting and for some reason I could join the match. I would go through the tranponder tele pad and my game would suddenly log me out and log back in. I tried to join several times and it just wouldn't work. I then asked fury to start the transponder while I was in the town. The same happened and I literally spammed fury with alot of notifications.

I recorded this event, the link is right here ------- >   

That little red x you see in the video? Thats my transponder skin, I was trying to use a texture pack and it didn't work. I use vista so there is no way of undoing my error.

So yeah, rest in pepperoni ;I

bumchin               furychin

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> [GLOBAL] <bumchin> selling kidney's 1k each

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> <Waldin> kidney0s?
                                 [17:47] <@EightBitMMO> <bumchin> The ones you harvest out of people >;D

#2 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:47 PM

That's only gonna happen on your computer because of the lack of correct Transponder image. It's caused by failed texture packs.

7f44484767.png

#3 LanxceRz

LanxceRz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:37 PM

Looks like the only texture packs fail is only missing some files on it. (eg: missing tilesets, or missing cursors, etc)

And it's impossible for you to play 8bitMMO using an "incomplete" texture packs. Usually the game will just showing you a very very friendly and nice black screen right after you choose server. You even need to throw that HTMudWeb to your recycle bin and empty the recycle bin to nothingness if necessary. Also you don't have to download the original HTMudWeb.zip manually from the Internet. You can simply get it by playing a zipless 8bitmmo and the game will look for it again only for you right after you choose server.

tl;dr I don't think the problem is fail texture packs. Idk, maybe?

When you ran into trouble, and get cornered by your enemies, when you are left hopelessly, whod'ya gunna call?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........

Potato ._.

#4 Thingy2

Thingy2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:56 PM

the same thing happened 2 me accept i wasnt going on 8bitmmo instead i wanted to check my gmail but it seems that anything that is 2 do with google does that so i had to type in the url not the search bar for wut i wanted ... hope this helps

|
|                                            |
|         _                      _          |
|         |_.                  ._|          |
|            \ _______ /              |
|______________________|

#5 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:20 PM

the same thing happened 2 me accept i wasnt going on 8bitmmo instead i wanted to check my gmail but it seems that anything that is 2 do with google does that so i had to type in the url not the search bar for wut i wanted ... hope this helps

I see no way that could help, plus it has nothing to do with 8bitmmo
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#6 bumchin

bumchin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:48 PM

That's only gonna happen on your computer because of the lack of correct Transponder image. It's caused by failed texture packs.

Aw shucks, my fault for deleting and trying to replace the original files.... aheh.... :D

bumchin               furychin

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> [GLOBAL] <bumchin> selling kidney's 1k each

[17:46] <@EightBitMMO> <Waldin> kidney0s?
                                 [17:47] <@EightBitMMO> <bumchin> The ones you harvest out of people >;D

#7 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:12 AM

Aw shucks, my fault for deleting and trying to replace the original files.... aheh.... :D

Necro indeed
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#8 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:26 AM